Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How can I get another tickets for geminight concert and candles after completed the evening event with mom
If you want to see the event again, use the gallery.
That event isn't repeatable, but you can see the selfie that Ashley sent in the gallery. It's in the MC's pics and it's #65. You can also replay the scene from the romantic evening with Claire as well. It's in Claire's "Scenes" and it's the 3rd one.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Imho still the best and well deserved ending :D
Too bad it's over after that :D
Actually I prefer (from a pure ending POV) the Ashley/Sophia ending which fits my "happily ever after" feeling best even though it has a shameful lack of Veronica. The bonus ending is okay for a young person because the future lies ahead of them, but as an old man I prefer the closure, even though I can't really explain in what respect.

Reactions: Jim02145

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
to unlock the choices inside the endings of the girls I need to max the side girls right? and can I just cheat the jealousy and suspicion ? I dont want to do Vec date 5 times

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
to unlock the choices inside the endings of the girls I need to max the side girls right? and can I just cheat the jealousy and suspicion ? I dont want to do Vec date 5 times
Some of the side girls are a part of the main girls' endings. For instance:
  • Diane is tied to one of Claire's endings.
  • Sophia is tied to one of Ashley's endings.
  • Amy is tied to one of Veronica's endings while Debby is tied to another of her endings.
As for cheating the jealousy and suspicion stats, I would advise against that. If you want to quickly max those two stats, alternate pairing up with Veronica and Claire during the group yoga on Saturday mornings. You can also increase Ashley's jealousy stat by checking on Claire at the beach on Sunday morning and receiving a HJ from her in the sea.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes