Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Can anyone help me out? I have:
Amy, Veronica, Sophie, Ashley, Emma all finished/relationship level, but I can't seem to get any further with Mom/Claire. I have tried searching the 2336 pages of this thread and have viewed several different walkthroughs but I'm still stuck.
Furthest I've gotten with her is the massage+Titjob, thighjob on the roof, the handjob in the sea and I got her briefcase and went to her office and licked her under the desk but I can't seem to move to from there. The tip for Angel says go back to the office but the receptionist just has no options to visit mom and she never leaves her brefcase in the livingroom anymore. I have also tried getting into her room to check her laptop but that also doesn't seem to happen anymore. Any ideas?
Edit: I have her at Heart=80, Kiss=85, Suspicion=2, NO cheats used other than the cash cheat.

Last edited:

vungoc

Dec 19, 2017
Tôi thực sự muốn chơi trò chơi này. nhưng tôi không có PC. Có cách nào tôi có thể chơi nó trên điện thoại của tôi không?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Did you
Tôi thực sự muốn chơi trò chơi này. nhưng tôi không có PC. Có cách nào tôi có thể chơi nó trên điện thoại của tôi không?
next time please provide an English translation as the rules state.

No, there is no possibility to play it on a phone. It is available for Windows and macOS (via Steam, Nutaku, …) only.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

vungoc

Dec 19, 2017
Bạn đã

lần tới vui lòng cung cấp bản dịch tiếng Anh theo quy định.

Không, không có khả năng chơi nó trên điện thoại. Nó chỉ khả dụng cho Windows và macOS (thông qua Steam, Nutaku,…).
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
thank bro.

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Missing Collectables:
So I'm trying to get everything to 100% before playing endings but there are two collectables I can't seem to find even with checking several guides:
- Armed Forces 6/8, the only 2 locations I can't seem to reach/check are in the car and on the train, how do I get on there?
- Most Wanted 2/6, which should be on the wall left of the door at Masquerade, butit is not there, nor elsewhere...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Missing Collectables:
So I'm trying to get everything to 100% before playing endings but there are two collectables I can't seem to find even with checking several guides:
- Armed Forces 6/8, the only 2 locations I can't seem to reach/check are in the car and on the train, how do I get on there?
- Most Wanted 2/6, which should be on the wall left of the door at Masquerade, butit is not there, nor elsewhere...
To find the missing Armed Forces collectable, take the public transportation. You may need to travel to different locations on the street map because it'll show up at random locations.

And the Most Wanted collectable is on the right-hand side of the door, not the left. Originally it was in that location, but because the tracking bar obscured its view, Faerin moved it to the right of the door before releasing it on Steam.

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
To find the missing Armed Forces collectable, take the public transportation. You may need to travel to different locations on the street map because it'll show up at random locations.

And the Most Wanted collectable is on the right-hand side of the door, not the left. Originally it was in that location, but because the tracking bar obscured its view, Faerin moved it to the right of the door before releasing it on Steam.
Bro... are you IN my computer?! I read your post, travel to Masquerade by public transport and IMMEDIATELY the seat pops up with the collectible, despite having used public transport hundreds of times... So now I have them both, thanks very much!

One more, the very last thing I'm missing before endings (without spoilers please):
I'm also missing video 10/10 for Amy but I can't seem to visit her anymore (tried every day between 22:00 and 00:00), can't seem to get Veronica to go there with me, can't do anythig with Amy at the gym other than flirt or work.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Bro... are you IN my computer?! I read your post, travel to Masquerade by public transport and IMMEDIATELY the seat pops up with the collectible, despite having used public transport hundreds of times... So now I have them both, thanks very much!

One more, the very last thing I'm missing before endings (without spoilers please):
I'm also missing video 10/10 for Amy but I can't seem to visit her anymore (tried every day between 22:00 and 00:00), can't seem to get Veronica to go there with me, can't do anythig with Amy at the gym other than flirt or work.
heh I know this game like the back of my hand. ;)

As for getting Amy's last video, that happens during the 3-way scene in her apartment. Just use a different camera angle.

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
heh I know this game like the back of my hand. ;)

As for getting Amy's last video, that happens during the 3-way scene in her apartment. Just use a different camera angle.
Cheers but HOW do I get to retry that scene, I can't find a way, she doesn't answer the door anymore and I can't find a dialog option to get Veronica to go there with me. Is it at a specific day/time?

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Cheers but HOW do I get to retry that scene, I can't find a way, she doesn't answer the door anymore and I can't find a dialog option to get Veronica to go there with me. Is it at a specific day/time?
Should be at 23:00 when you go to Veronica's room, because you'll both be going to Amy's place together. If it's still not triggering, please attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
If I go to V's room at 22:00 nothing happens, at 23:00 I only get the option to:
- Go in to eat her out
- Wait till she starts doing herself, then go in
- Ignore

Save game attached, thanks again.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If I go to V's room at 22:00 nothing happens, at 23:00 I only get the option to:
- Go in to eat her out
- Ignore

You're welcome. Unfortunately it looks like you've progressed too far in Veronica's and/or Amy's storyline to be able to get that scene to trigger. So what you can do (since that's the only thing missing in your gallery), is go into the cheat console on the phone and click on the Unlock all memories cheat. That will get you Amy's last video.

And yeah, at 22:00 Veronica is in the shower getting ready for work, so you won't be able to enter her bedroom at that time.

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Allright, I'll try that since I'm not going to replay the entire game to unlock one vid. Thanks for your time.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
- Go in to eat her out
- Ignore

I'm completely confused how did you get there?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes