Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm completely confused how did you get there?
To Veronica's room or Amy's apartment? If the former, it's the door to the right at the foyer (when you turn around and face the main entrance to the apartment. You'll be between Claire's door on the left and Veronica's door on the right). If it's the latter, you have to have begun her slave training. Both of which will require Veronica to play a role in (one unwittingly, the other willingly). But Amy must have told you where she lives first to unlock her location at The Vault.

If you've already started Amy's training, you'll first need to go to Veronica's room at 23:00 so you two can go visit Amy.

All of this will boil down to what the hints are telling you (for both Veronica and Amy).

Last edited:

cobra19

Nov 18, 2018
Şu anda değil. Çevirmenlerden biri birkaç güncellemeden önce ayrıldı, bu nedenle yeni güncellemede (v1.0.2) İspanyolca ve Türkçe dilleri kaldırıldı.

Şu anda MotH oynayabileceğiniz diller şunlardır: İngilizce, Almanca, Fransızca, İtalyanca, Felemenkçe, Lehçe, Rusça, Portekizce ve Çince.
[/ALINTI]

Eski Türkçe versiyonu var mı! Türkçe versiyonunu bulamadım!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do you have any version in turkish! I couldn't find any Turkish version!
I've heard there is supposed to be a modded version with the Turkish language, but I would recommend against using it as we will not offer any support for it.

Reactions: undefiniert
Dec 22, 2021
For the guy wondering how to have a threesome with Veronica and Amy, you have to visit Veronica's room in the 21:00 hour. There's a lot going on in that hour so it's easy to miss.

As for me, I just completed 100% and wanted to pop in and thank Sycho and others for all their patient help. Whenever I ran into an issue I just searched this topic and found an answer, except for one thing that apparently only I was dumb enough to run into, which I eventually figured out.

For all that I never asked a question myself, I really appreciated the lack of "RTFF, noob!" or whatever the modern equivalent is. Just direct answers and and thoughtful help. It's good to see cool people helping each other, and I just wanted to say thank you.

Jujusjdj

May 1, 2022
How to save my progress? I save it on the phone but every time I start the game everything restarts. please help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to save my progress? I save it on the phone but every time I start the game everything restarts. please help
If you're playing from inside the RAR, the files need extracted first to its own folder in order to create a save. The game can't write to the "savegames" folder inside the RAR.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't, can you explain step by step? still not working
  1. Download then install .
  2. Right click on the RAR file and select "7-Zip", then "Open archive" (as seen in the following screenshot). 7-Zip.jpg
  3. When this window opens up, click the blue "Extract" button. 7-Zip02.jpg
  4. In the "Copy to:" box, type in the drive letter you want the game's files extracted to. Ex: C:\ 7-Zip03.jpg
Then open the folder you just created and run the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a cheat mod or smth
(i play on pc so also tell how to install plss)
There is one. It will break your game. For money you can use the in game cheats (which also works for gallery unlocks but is a bit unstable there and shouldn't be done except to fill some unfound images at the end to get the bonus ending). Everything else (like changing variables in some tracker or similar) is bound to kill event detections and similar.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is one. It will break your game. For money you can use the in game cheats (which also works for gallery unlocks but is a bit unstable there and shouldn't be done except to fill some unfound images at the end to get the bonus ending). Everything else (like changing variables in some tracker or similar) is bound to kill event detections and similar.
I will never understand why people ask for a cheat mod, for a game that has a built in cheat system.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I will never understand why people ask for a cheat mod, for a game that has a built in cheat system.
Probably to get all love points up to 100 immediately, maybe skip learning for tutoring Ashley or buffing up in the gym - basically skip the game part of the game I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
Dec 22, 2021
I originally played without cheats, and the money was a killer. When you get to the part where Shady Dude needs $1000, I was just barely able to do it, and then it turns out you need another $1000 right after, I just gave up and cracked open the cheat menu.

How the people who played it during development made it through I have no idea, though I suppose they did have a month between updates to build up cash.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I originally played without cheats, and the money was a killer. When you get to the part where Shady Dude needs $1000, I was just barely able to do it, and then it turns out you need another $1000 right after, I just gave up and cracked open the cheat menu.

How the people who played it during development made it through I have no idea, though I suppose they did have a month between updates to build up cash.
Some people prefer grinding it out and there are several ways to do that (though they do take some time to accumulate enough for what you might need to buy): such as working at the health club, delivering pizzas and/or finding wallets with cash via walking during the day. As for development time between updates, MotH was on a bi-weekly update schedule. So if they didn't want to wait the two weeks, there's always boosting up your cash for whatever new items you needed to buy got added in. And since you had to do all three of the things I mentioned anyway (working two jobs and finding wallets) as part of the MC's achievements, that helped some too in keeping the cash up.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But generally, in a sandbox game during development, you will work a couple weeks (in game of course) on, say, Veronica, and fill stuff, then with the next release you will go Ashley and fill some time with working, then Sophia, and so on. In the end, you tend to be "overpowered" compared to somebody who plays the finished game and does Veronica, Ashley, and Sophia at the same time. I experienced this heavily at Mystwood Manor, my main save in the end had 700k or so of money because I kept serving clients while waiting for Sophia to go to the pool or whatever. But I've had it on other sandbox games as well. If you can't use the morning to fuck a girl, you may just as well earn some bucks.

Dec 22, 2021
Hmmm...

I started a new run, trying to 'speedrun' it in as few in game days as possible, with the MC stats maxed from the start, and I think I really didn't need to. There's actually more than enough time to stat up, though having the money to take cabs everywhere may be skewing things in that direction. The only major thing I'm doing differently is waiting to finish Aunt Emmanuelle's beach sequence before unlocking Cousin Sophie, in the hopes of making Sundays a bit less chokepointy.

When I'm done with that I'm now thinking I might try a third run, going slow, actually trying no cheats the whole way. Thanks.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes