Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hmmm...

I started a new run, trying to 'speedrun' it in as few in game days as possible, with the MC stats maxed from the start, and I think I really didn't need to. There's actually more than enough time to stat up, though having the money to take cabs everywhere may be skewing things in that direction. The only major thing I'm doing differently is waiting to finish Aunt Emmanuelle's beach sequence before unlocking Cousin Sophie, in the hopes of making Sundays a bit less chokepointy.

When I'm done with that I'm now thinking I might try a third run, going slow, actually trying no cheats the whole way. Thanks.
Just FYI, there's no "Emmanuelle" (it's 'Emma'; Claire's sister) and Sophia is Ashley's friend. Even with the fan-made patch she's unrelated to the MC, Claire and Ashley. ;)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My bad dude I didn't play tha game yet so i didn't it had an inbuilt cheat mod
What's in the game isn't a "mod". It's a cheat console put there by the developer. It's not anything "extra" you need to download because it's built into the game.

A mod is a "modifier"; something that changes how the game works/acts based on a changed line of code. This game doesn't have one, as you've noticed in the OP, because mods will break the game and if you've been through this or the dev's other game thread, you'll see that we do not, under any circumstances, offer support for anyone using a cheat mod in this or Faerin's other game. If you find a mod and use it anyway, you're on your own.

drres

Dec 6, 2022
What's in the game isn't a "mod". It's a cheat console put there by the developer. It's not anything "extra" you need to download because it's built into the game.

A mod is a "modifier"; something that changes how the game works/acts based on a changed line of code. This game doesn't have one, as you've noticed in the OP, because mods will break the game and if you've been through this or the dev's other game thread, you'll see that we do not, under any circumstances, offer support for anyone using a cheat mod in this or Faerin's other game. If you find a mod and use it anyway, you're on your own.
Yeah Though I knew the difference that actually helped my understanding further
And of course why would I wanna break a game by using a mod when it already has a console
Am not that dumb
Also, if the mod breaks the game then why would someone support it
Totally agree with your views man
Thanks for clarifying though

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Also, if the mod breaks the game then why would someone support it
If it's not written by the dev, it's unsupported. People make mods because they can. We can't stop them from doing so. But we can (and do) refuse support for anyone using it because of the headaches they can cause.

Thanks for clarifying though
You're welcome.

Dec 22, 2021
Just FYI, there's no "Emmanuelle" (it's 'Emma'; Claire's sister) and Sophia is Ashley's friend. Even with the fan-made patch she's unrelated to the MC, Claire and Ashley. ;)
*cough* Er, yeah... Officially.

With a bit of fanfic-ification and some minor xml editing, the current run has Amy and Sophia being Emma's kids, your Cousin Amelia and Cousin Sophie. Raised in France and a British boarding school respectively, they share an adjoining apartment in the Vault, so as not to intrude on their mother Emmanuelle and her absentee lesbian sugar mama Yumi.

This is the dark tale of Amelia trying to escape her mother's whorish lifestyle, working two jobs to raise the money to take her little sister away from these bad influences, only to fall into the clutches of her amoral cousins and tumble down a rabbit hole of slutty ecstasy. So tragic. So beautiful. J'appelle ça de... l'art!

Edit: As if the name Emmanuelle wasn't displaying my affection for last century French 'Art' films hard enough... lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
*cough* Er, yeah... Officially.

With a bit of fanfic-ification and some minor xml editing, the current run has Amy and Sophia being Emma's kids, your Cousin Amelia and Cousin Sophie. Raised in France and a British boarding school respectively, they share an adjoining apartment in the Vault, so as not to intrude on their mother Emmanuelle and her absentee lesbian sugar mama Yumi.

This is the dark tale of Amelia trying to escape her mother's whorish lifestyle, working two jobs to raise the money to take her little sister away from these bad influences, only to fall into the clutches of her amoral cousins and tumble down a rabbit hole of slutty ecstasy. So tragic. So beautiful. J'appelle ça de... l'art!

Edit: As if the name Emmanuelle wasn't displaying my affection for last century French 'Art' films hard enough... lol.
That's great... You know how to edit a text file. That's been done. Hell, in my testing for the game for Farein, Veronica was my toaster and Ashley was my TV. That doesn't take a whole lot of skill to do. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
That's great... You know how to edit a text file. That's been done. Hell, in my testing for the game for Farein, Veronica was my toaster and Ashley was my TV. That doesn't take a whole lot of skill to do. ;)
I thought Ashley was your BMW?

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Driop

Mar 13, 2020
i feel like this game takes forever to get to anything even when you cheat or am i just playing it wrong?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes