Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, but I did not see the "+" sign next to the game-version on that patch, so I just thought it was old xD Sorry about that, hehe
View attachment 2573225
:p
That + just means it works for all versions because no new characters whose relationships needed to be "patched" were added to the game. So there was no need to update the mapping file.

Dec 1, 2017
Hello there, i enjoyed this game very much. But i'm still disappointed about the lack of development of Cassie and the Masquerade maitresse stories. Do you know if there will ever be an addendum to this game? Thanks in advance

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello there, i enjoyed this game very much. But i'm still disappointed about the lack of development of Cassie and the Masquerade maitresse stories. Do you know if there will ever be an addendum to this game? Thanks in advance
No, that game was completed a little over 3 years ago and unfortunately there aren't any plans to add additional content to the game.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Repack Features:
Original Size: 2.74GB
Repack Size: 1.02GB
Wow Now I´m really pissed.
Why do´s the Repack Size says 1.02 GB and in the Install it says 2.74 Gb needed?
So it is NOT a Compressed VERSION!
WTF
And their is 1 more problem: I changed the directory pass but it didnt get it and Installed the Game to the original directory.
So I have downloaded the Original Version.
Damn Repack Thing

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Wow Now I´m really pissed.
Why do´s the Repack Size says 1.02 GB and in the Install it says 2.74 Gb needed?
So it is NOT a Compressed VERSION!
WTF
And their is 1 more problem: I changed the directory pass but it didnt get it and Installed the Game to the original directory.
So I have downloaded the Original Version.
Damn Repack Thing
It's a Unity game. It's as compressed as it's going to get (not using the repack version). Not to mention, the repack is known to cause problems with the game.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
It's a Unity game. It's as compressed as it's going to get (not using the repack version). Not to mention, the repack is known to cause problems with the game
Thx and Yeah as You said its Unity.
And I use the Normal Version not the Repack

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Was this re-edited, or re-released, I am not seeing any of the saves I have stored throughout my entire playthrough of this, since I re-downloaded it to see if I was missing something, and now I am being forced to start it all over again with progress Zero.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Was this re-edited, or re-released, I am not seeing any of the saves I have stored throughout my entire playthrough of this, since I re-downloaded it to see if I was missing something, and now I am being forced to start it all over again with progress Zero.
Did you copy over your savegames folder to the new folder?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, there's been no changes made after it was released on Steam. Version 1.0.2c is the most current version of the game (both here and on Steam). As has already been mentioned, if you deleted your copy of the previous version you were playing, then you've also lost your saves as well. They would have had to have been moved from the last version to this version in order to continue as there is no other location for your saves except in the game's "savegames" folder.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes