TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had this completed and stored on an SSD that was consolidated with others onto a 4TB NvME.
Apparently, the save folder was not included in that transfer.
Ty for giving me somewhere to look for the answers and for clearing that up though.
In the savegames folder is normally inside the main game folder, so if you still have that somewhere, you should be able to find them again. Either way, good luck.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
In the savegames folder is normally inside the main game folder, so if you still have that somewhere, you should be able to find them again. Either way, good luck.
Aaaand I do not, no worries, I am not against going through this again anyway, just need to find some codes to bypass the monotonous cash grinding lol

Reactions: TheDevian

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The Cheat menu is the shady guy on the phone but you can only cheat your mood and money, there is no cheat for the girls stats
4 years later, do you recall if the shady dude in the phone is unlocked after doing a specific task?
Edit: NM its open after the introduction day.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
4 years later, do you recall if the shady dude in the phone is unlocked after doing a specific task?
Edit: NM its open after the introduction day.
Yeah, you have to finish the tutorial, but yeah, just use the cheat menu to lock the stats and give yourself some money (but don't forget to work), and that is all you really need, the rest is story based, other than talking to Sophie 5 times for the sauna.

Reactions: Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, you have to finish the tutorial, but yeah, just use the cheat menu to lock the stats and give yourself some money (but don't forget to work), and that is all you really need, the rest is story based, other than talking to Sophie 5 times for the sauna.
Well, Sophie, I love her coming out of the shell and she is one of my favorite characters (2nd behind Veronica I'd say), but let's be real

5 times "Hello" - *blush*
5 times helping her on the machine
5 times sauna sitting in the other corner
5 times sauna next to you
5 times sauna without towel next to you
5 times sauna with "exercise"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, Sophie, I love her coming out of the shell and she is one of my favorite characters (2nd behind Veronica I'd say), but let's be real

5 times "Hello" - *blush*
5 times helping her on the machine
5 times sauna sitting in the other corner
5 times sauna next to you
5 times sauna without towel next to you
5 times sauna with "exercise"
Yeah, most of the grind was cut out when he reworked things, but that is the last remnant of it.

Reactions: ZenGarden and Sycho

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah, most of the grind was cut out when he reworked things, but that is the last remnant of it.
If I remember correctly being a trainer gives options to girls, as does delivering, to one very special girl.
So yeah it's pretty much mandatory to slug through those tasks to get to a good point with those characters, after the meet and greet are over, essentially that's when the MC can stop working there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If I remember correctly being a trainer gives options to girls, as does delivering, to one very special girl.
So yeah it's pretty much mandatory to slug through those tasks to get to a good point with those characters, after the meet and greet are over, essentially that's when the MC can stop working there.
Yeah, they are required, if you want to complete everything, get the bonus ending, and all the sex scenes.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
i love the game but the one thing i hate with a fucking passion is those forced tutorials that treat you like you are a lobotomized squirrel................

just let people click shit and find out, the game is not nearly complicated enough to justify a freaking tutorial...........

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i love the game but the one thing i hate with a fucking passion is those forced tutorials that treat you like you are a lobotomized squirrel................

just let people click shit and find out, the game is not nearly complicated enough to justify a freaking tutorial...........
And yet, people come in here all the time, because they can't figure things out, like that you need to extract the game before playing or that you can't bury it 34 folders deep.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
And yet, people come in here all the time, because they can't figure things out, like that you need to extract the game before playing or that you can't bury it 34 folders deep.
optional tutorials are always better.
add a check at the start , if you click skip you start where the tutorial ends.

there will always be people that lack the capacity to do basic problem solving.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
optional tutorials are always better.
add a check at the start , if you click skip you start where the tutorial ends.

there will always be people that lack the capacity to do basic problem solving.
Kinda hard to do all that when going through the tutorial is actually an achievement you have to earn (general achievement #1 - "Learning the ropes"). Not to mention, aside from showing you what to do during your gameplay, it also gives you a little backstory and introduces the main girls living in the house with the MC. Let's not forget the cheat console gets unlocked when you complete the tutorial and earn the aforementioned achievement. So it actually does serve a purpose and is not just thrown in there willy nilly.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes