TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
brother I ran the setup that I downloaded along with Data1.ldx and 2 gave me a shortcut on the desktop I went to the folder in C where the game was installed and I can't find the saves folder or any file that says saves, it's like going back Crazy, I like the game a lot but starting it again is a bit hard for me now... what do you recommend, anyway, could you send me the files I'm missing to see if I can fix my game. Greetings and thanks
You ran what?
The file you download from here, you just need to extract the folder, and run the program (Man of the House.exe).
Unless you are missing some driver or codec, or you need 7zip or WinRAR, you should not need to install anything.

Let's start with this, did you extract the folder before you played it?

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Yes, of course, and he made me the same folder as you, only I don't have saves in it, I have the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\LDXREPACKS\Man of the House

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes, of course, and he made me the same folder as you, only I don't have saves in it, I have the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\LDXREPACKS\Man of the House
That's why you're having problems with it because it's a "repack" version, which is not the official version of the game. We don't offer support for that. Now if you got the RAR from OP or any of the "official links" (Steam or Nutaku), we could help you. But you're going to have to ask the people that you got the repack from for help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well I downloaded the game from this site F95
Which is fine, but you downloaded a compressed "repack". It's obvious from the path you provided to the game: C:\Program Files (x86)\LDXREPACKS

Faerin has never done a compressed version of this or any of his other games, being that the compression Unity (and for that matter, WinRAR) uses is about as good as it's going to get. So it's not an "official" version that he, or any of us on the team will offer support for because 1) we will not test it since it's not directly from Faerin himself and 2) we know nothing about what this repack does to/with the game.

So you would either have to ask the person who created the repack for help or download it from Steam or Nutaku.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
It's in the "others compressed" link under the other links in OP.

I finally understood you. Well I'm going to download the game again the uncompressed version that is at the beginning of this thread,
now I only need one salvo to not start from the beginning.
Can you help me with that? I mean that you make it easier for me to save.
Cheers and thanks for your time

Reactions: Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I finally understood you. Well I'm going to download the game again the uncompressed version that is at the beginning of this thread,
Once you download the full version, then just extract it and run the game.
You will need to get through the tutorial first (first day), then you will be able to save.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You're welcome and enjoy the game. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello guys I lost my progress in the game, but I wouldn't want a complete save if someone had one in which my progress with mom is the beginning of the massages or is the second email from the fake psychologist. more or less there I stayed
thank you

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
hello guys I lost my progress in the game, but I wouldn't want a complete save if someone had one in which my progress with mom is the beginning of the massages or is the second email from the fake psychologist. more or less there I stayed
thank you
Check the saves thread

Reactions: TheDevian

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
The game is saying that the mum sometimes leaves the bathroom door opened. I tried for 4 weeks - she always keeps the door closed and ai can only peep

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The game is saying that the mum sometimes leaves the bathroom door opened. I tried for 4 weeks - she always keeps the door closed and ai can only peep
Go to the hallway at 7am, from your room, and peep there.
If that doesn't work, let me see your save.
IIRC, that event should trigger at 20:00. The 7am one is to peek into the keyhole before she showers where you get images 3 - 6.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i feel like the game end up to soon , there was so many that we could still explore , i play this game every summer night , i love the ideea of living in a penthouse i think this is why i love this game so much , i see the developer of the game have 2 more games , withc one is more fun to play like this one , or what game you guys recomand to play like this one

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i feel like the game end up to soon , there was so many that we could still explore , i play this game every summer night , i love the ideea of living in a penthouse i think this is why i love this game so much , i see the developer of the game have 2 more games , withc one is more fun to play like this one , or what game you guys recomand to play like this one
They are both fun, but Midnight Sin has very little content yet, it's still new. Though it is closer to this one, style wise.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not sure what I'm doing or did wrong.. But i cant give the gifts to Ash... it says it doesnt work like that.
What gifts are you talking about and what are the circumstances when you want to give them?

Certain gifts however are only used in dates, not as a "love fresh up" out of order - despite the facts that I rarely heard the complaint "Oh, you brought me flowers, but without a reason? Only on our anniversary ahsll you present them to me!"

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes