Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do you unlock the other ending scenes with the mother and two sisters?
Most are for the side characters - Amy and Debbie are tied to Veronica, Sophia to Ashley, Wossname Horseface (the shrink) to landlady.

Also one additional ending can be unlocked by buying the pregnancy test from the pharmacy in the mall.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho
Sep 29, 2021
The compressed as well as official installer are installing game with incest patch despite not selecting the same. Is there any other way around to change the relationships in unity like renpy?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The compressed as well as official installer are installing game with incest patch despite not selecting the same. Is there any other way around to change the relationships in unity like renpy?
Open the "mapping.xml" file from the main folder in a text editor. Then you can exchange "mother" for "landlady" (or "priestess", if you so desire) and so forth.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is there any walkthuoght this game ?
There are, but they are outdated and obsolete as there have been a few changes made prior to Steam release (with exception to the dates with some of the girls and emails you have to send). So none of the available walkthroughs reflect those changes. Having said that, there is a built-in hint system which allows you to track 8 different girls (including your MC) at a time. The hints provide some clues as to what you need to do and when/where.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
You know, this was one of the games that really got me interested in the Western Adult VN scene years ago. And I finished the final version 2 years ago (iirc) - but last night I downloaded it again just because I was bored and wanted something to do before bed. I think that was around 7pm my time. WELL - 8 hours later and I was still playing it! I'm dragging my ass right now because I stayed up way too late, lol.

I think this game is one of the best examples of a sandbox done right and it makes me want to make a sandbox so much! But I'll hold off until I get some more experience. Faerin is a consummate adult game dev. I mean, there's newer models and some devs out there are making some amazing renders, but this game just has the package right. The pacing, the mechanics, the eroticism... it's all just spot on.

Reactions: Brocho

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You know, this was one of the games that really got me interested in the Western Adult VN scene years ago. And I finished the final version 2 years ago (iirc) - but last night I downloaded it again just because I was bored and wanted something to do before bed. I think that was around 7pm my time. WELL - 8 hours later and I was still playing it! I'm dragging my ass right now because I stayed up way too late, lol.

I think this game is one of the best examples of a sandbox done right and it makes me want to make a sandbox so much! But I'll hold off until I get some more experience. Faerin is a consummate adult game dev. I mean, there's newer models and some devs out there are making some amazing renders, but this game just has the package right. The pacing, the mechanics, the eroticism... it's all just spot on.
Before the rework it was about stat grinding, as done in all other games. But it was modified to be completely event based, that was an excellent change.
Sure, some events had to be repeated a couple of times, but it was always communicated how many repetitions were necessary. Until today still one of my favorites, even if I never was a fan of that art style.

Reactions: pgm_01
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes