Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
game gets bugged after i enter the landlady room and check her computer,when i come out of the room and i am in the hall between the 2 rooms i cant move anymore and it just stays here,i can click other things but i cant move between rooms

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
game gets bugged after i enter the landlady room and check her computer,when i come out of the room and i am in the hall between the 2 rooms i cant move anymore and it just stays here,i can click other things but i cant move between rooms
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hope u can help
I'm not noticing any issues while I'm in Claire's room reading her laptop nor after when I register a fake email address from the MC's PC. I went on ahead and at least registered the fake email address and sent the first fake email, so Claire is showing two new hints now. Please let me know if you have any more problems and I'll look into it a bit deeper to see what's going on. For now, you should be good to go.

Replace the original save with this one and, while the game is still running, go into the phone and load the fixed save using the up arrow. You should see the new hints.

Reactions: TheDevian

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
I'm not noticing any issues while I'm in Claire's room reading her laptop nor after when I register a fake email address from the MC's PC. I went on ahead and at least registered the fake email address and sent the first fake email, so Claire is showing two new hints now. Please let me know if you have any more problems and I'll look into it a bit deeper to see what's going on. For now, you should be good to go.

Replace the original save with this one and, while the game is still running, go into the phone and load the fixed save using the up arrow. You should see the new hints.
i dont really know how do dowload the save as it is because it changes to a text file

Reactions: Sycho

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
weir faerins first game is the best the newer ones are just bad compared to Man of the House

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are many similar games, what exactly did you like about this game or maybe the plot?
The setting is cool of course, the two sisters and her friends are hot, but for me it's mostly because it's not just a VN, but a game. You do more than just click forward all the time.
Also, compared to most other games there is no stat grinding, it's all event based (like an point & click adventure). Sure, you need to repeat certain events a couple of times, but it's always a fixed number and you know when you have to repeat them.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes