Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There are many similar games, what exactly did you like about this game or maybe the plot?
I would also argue that the development of MC's relationship with some (not all) of the girls is really satisfying and the pacing is pretty spot on for me. Prime example would be Veronica, the elder sister, with her slow but somewhat explained way towards a dom/sub relationship.

Reactions: Caeir and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would also argue that the development of MC's relationship with some (not all) of the girls is really satisfying and the pacing is pretty spot on for me. Prime example would be Veronica, the elder sister, with her slow but somewhat explained way towards a dom/sub relationship.
Yeah, I started off not liking V, thanks to most games with the bitchy older sister trope, but I started doing her events, and she quickly became my favorite.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I agree. I especially liked that she became a willing partner to corrupt/involve the other family members for MC's enjoyment. I just wish there had been an inclusion of the other family members into a harem with V (all 3 subs to MC with V as mistress). Would have been awesome (IMO).

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
game is awsome , the story is awsome , i like the ideea of living in a big apartament like this one , yes i still feel the game end to soon , a pleasure to re-play it every summer

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

usr_unkn

Jan 3, 2019
How do I unlock the Special Ending?
I've played every normal ending, raised
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I have all achievements except for these:
  • General 9 - ?
  • General 12 – Cosplay
  • General 15 – Mark
  • General 16 - ?
  • General 17 – Mark
What else is there for me to do?

Thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
  • General 9 - ?
  • General 12 – Cosplay
  • General 15 – Mark
  • General 16 - ?
  • General 17 – Mark

Thanks!
General #16 is the bonus ending. In order to get that, you must first get all of the other achievements to 100%.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
  • General 9 - ?
  • General 12 – Cosplay
  • General 15 – Mark
  • General 16 - ?
  • General 17 – Mark

Thanks!
The big ones you have to complete right now, are G9 (the movie quiz at the theater), G12 (find all the cosplay collectables) and G15 (collect all memories for all characters).
As an addendum: The memories and collectables can be unlocked by in game cheat from your phone. However, this is not entirely bug free, so (a) save it for last when you have everything else done, and (b) best save the game before you try.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi folk.
I don't know if there's anything like this in the thread, but I found out this helpful little guide on the web and thought I'd share it here. Might be a good thing to add it in the OP I guess
Guide All collectibles of Man of the house

Edit: I just updated the file. Only one change for now, which concerns the location of one collectible.
Updated 01/21/2024

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuhullin and Nemo56

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is there anything special I have to do to get the bottle of sunscreen at the drugstore, other than grinding my way until it appears?. For now, there is only a pregnancy test in this shop.

And while I'm at it, is there anything specific I need to do to escape the thief and complete this achievement? I managed to defeat him, but when I tried to escape, he caught up with me.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there anything special I have to do to get the bottle of sunscreen at the drugstore, other than grinding my way until it appears?. For now, there is only a pregnancy test in this shop.

And while I'm at it, is there anything specific I need to do to escape the thief and complete this achievement? I managed to defeat him, but when I tried to escape, he caught up with me.
That's all you can do in order to obtain the sunscreen, progress with Emma's storyline a bit. And as far as the robber goes, just keep running from him.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
That's all you can do in order to obtain the sunscreen, progress with Emma's storyline a bit. And as far as the robber goes, just keep running from him.
Well, I was hoping for a better solution than waiting, but it is what it is. Damned grinding!:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes