Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can't save during the game, and when resuming the game I can't access "continue" :(
It sounds like you're playing the game from the RAR. You'll need to extract it first because it can't write your save from the archive since the game's folder doesn't exist.

Reactions: TheDevian

Steiner666

Feb 14, 2018
Hallo,

Can you make the textbox invisible or is there a mod for that?
So that I only see the writing?

sry my englisch .-)

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I looked at all endings, Claire and Ashley are at five jealously/suspicion. How do I see the last ending?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I looked at all endings, Claire and Ashley are at five jealously/suspicion. How do I see the last ending?
Also 100% on all quests? The movie one is often overlooked - you need to answer 10 movie questions to the ticket guy in the cinema (during daytime).

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Also 100% on all quests? The movie one is often overlooked - you need to answer 10 movie questions to the ticket guy in the cinema (during daytime).
No, I didn't. Thanks. I just did it. Under which is the ending? Is there a new category? One of the other girls?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The endings? I just went through them all, one by one. Again. Nothing.
The bonus ending unlocks once you have ALL of the achievements (except general #16) completed. That's why the option for that ending isn't available to you yet, you still have those 8 other things I mentioned to complete first.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
The bonus ending unlocks once you have ALL of the achievements (except general #16) completed. That's why the option for it isn't available yet, you still have those 8 other things I mentioned to complete first.
Oh! Sorry. Thanks.

Reactions: Sycho

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Now I am unable to get a perfect date with Ashley. I followed the guide and all I can get is nine.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Now I am unable to get a perfect date with Ashley. I followed the guide and all I can get is nine.
You need to make sure that you respond to her stuff with the right choices, there are a few variables.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I followed the guide I found here and I 100% the others. Just hers gives me issues.
If you have already dated her while she was wearing one dress (like for instance, the red dress), pick the other dress (grey sweater) or vice versa (depending on what you picked for the last date).

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes