ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks .... the PDF walkthough from this site, refer's to giving her gifts from levels 10 to 20 hearts.
Not sure what gifts that would be talking about. The only thing you need to do is follow the hints that show on her portrait.

PS - Most of the 'walkthrough' guides here are incomplete or inaccurate. The hints will give you more accurate guidance.

crnicerak

Oct 17, 2021
Can somebody pls help i finished everything except mom leave the door open when you go to sleep and go to shower before right i genuinely i get tf im supposed to do thetr i tried everything

Reactions: Johnmove

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can somebody pls help i finished everything except mom leave the door open when you go to sleep and go to shower before right i genuinely i get tf im supposed to do thetr i tried everything
In order to leave the door opened, go to sleep before midnight and set your alarm clock for 08:00. Depending on exactly what Claire's hint says, you need to either sleep naked or with boxers on. And to catch her coming to the bathroom to take her bath, take a shower at 19:30 (she always takes her evening baths at 20:00).

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hmm, the face is fine but the body seems a bit off - though I would still help her with her math homework :)
I know, tried to make her slender, but it seems that she is really thin, almost anorexic, and i thought it wasn't the worst part, the hardest part was her fingers.

About the maths, yep, me too, or the biology. :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes