Fufkcace

Feb 18, 2021
i think i encountered a bug with sophia, i cant progress past love 25 lust 20, i finished the "i think shes more comfortable with me in the sauna" hint but the next hint wont show up, her icon disappeared off the bar and deselecting other girls doesnt bring her back up what do i do now

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i think i encountered a bug with sophia, i cant progress past love 25 lust 20, i finished the "i think shes more comfortable with me in the sauna" hint but the next hint wont show up, her icon disappeared off the bar and deselecting other girls doesnt bring her back up what do i do now
Have you done the sauna with her 5 times?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i've done the sauna like 10 times, no change. the hint is gone
You might need to work on Ashley or something then, her next event would be Sat morning, between 10:00 - 13:59. You should get a text leaving your room or something like that.

Reactions: Sycho

Fufkcace

Feb 18, 2021
You might need to work on Ashley or something then, her next event would be Sat morning, between 10:00 - 13:59. You should get a text leaving your room or something like that.
i'm positive it's a bug then, because ive already maxed out ashley, even thought about the future

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
here ya go
Here is your fixed save back, and Ashley is once again showing hints. If you still have your game opened, replace the original save with this one, then go into the phone and load the fixed save and you'll see her hint.

Reactions: TheDevian

Fufkcace

Feb 18, 2021
Here is your fixed save back, and Ashley is once again showing hints. If you still have your game opened, replace the original save with this one, then go into the phone and load the fixed save and you'll see her hint.
it's fixed! thanks a lot :D

out of curiosity what do you think happened that caused this bug? could it have been something i did wrong?

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
it's fixed! thanks a lot :D

out of curiosity what do you think happened that caused this bug? could it have been something i did wrong?
You're welcome! :)

No, it wasn't anything you did. It's a common bug that we run into from time to time where the fashion contest (which you haven't done yet) flag was triggered before you got Ashley's text messages about it. When that occurs, Sophia's hints will disappear. Now that the flag has been reset, you'll be able to get her message about a fashion contest at the mall and finish Sophia's hints. So do Sophia's hint first, then go to the mall at noon.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes