rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I'm doing the game again and im curious as to what happens when you build up the jealousy and suspicon stats to high? never done it before lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm doing the game again and im curious as to what happens when you build up the jealousy and suspicon stats to high? never done it before lol
It'll only max at 5 (at least, it should... we never actually tested that).

Reactions: TheDevian

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Sorry
No problem at all, and thank you for your support. :)
I need to get into mystwood manor everytime I try my brain wanders off I WANT to like it lol its on steam now yes? I do buy all the VN games I like after trying them on here... we need to bring back demo discs lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry

I need to get into mystwood manor everytime I try my brain wanders off I WANT to like it lol its on steam now yes? I do buy all the VN games I like after trying them on here... we need to bring back demo discs lol
Yes, it's been on Steam since September of 2022. You can actually get both MotH and MwM as a bundle if you buy MotH. His next game, Midnight Sin (MnS), will be on Steam late next year. The gameplay is a bit similar to that of MotH, though not actually a sequel.

Reactions: TheDevian

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Yes, it's been on Steam since September of 2022. You can actually get both MotH and MwM as a bundle if you buy MotH. His next game, Midnight Sin (MnS), will be on Steam late next year. The gameplay is a bit similar to that of MotH, though not actually a sequel.
Fuck I rember playing an early build of it I will look up the thread of mystwood here and try it out again, and oh midnight sin sounds intrsting

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I've pretty much reached the end, but there are still some Achievements I'm missing.
Starting with Ashley:
Ashley Missing Item(s).jpg
In the "Happily Ever After", the last choice is still missing. I'm assuming that's what's holding things up there.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This game is not only magnificent (in fact I'm playing it again with the F95 version) but also the level of support you give when it was finished a long time ago is ADMIRABLE.
It's something that is rarely seen!
Thank you so much for the kind words. It may be complete, but it's one of Faerin's games that we still support, even after all this time. :)

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Wish this game got reboot with new content and updated renders because it's one of best sandbox games(even better than Milf City)

Reactions: Fauno36

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I keep running into a bug that's locking up my game. I've tried on 3 separate starts now and it always "freezes" at the same stage. Just after finding the therapist's email on the mother's computer the MC is standing in the hallway saying "(Ok, we've got work to do!)", at this point a green arrow button appears under the text (which does not disappear) indicating that the player should go back to their bedroom to set up the fake email account, but I'm unable to click on that arrow and the fast-travel button from the top right is gone (just as it is in most other instances when the narrative requires you to head to a specific spot).

I have re-downloaded and reinstalled the game from the GoFile link in the OP and the only mod I have is the Incest patch also from the OP.

EDIT: Attached is a savefiile from just before it happens.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I keep running into a bug that's locking up my game. I've tried on 3 separate starts now and it always "freezes" at the same stage. Just after finding the therapist's email on the mother's computer the MC is standing in the hallway saying "(Ok, we've got work to do!)", at this point a green arrow button appears under the text (which does not disappear) indicating that the player should go back to their bedroom to set up the fake email account, but I'm unable to click on that arrow and the fast-travel button from the top right is gone (just as it is in most other instances when the narrative requires you to head to a specific spot).

I have re-downloaded and reinstalled the game from the GoFile link in the OP and the only mod I have is the Incest patch also from the OP.

EDIT: Attached is a savefiile from just before it happens.
I am not sure what happened, I did not run into any problems, I have to assume there is some issue on your computer, like your video drivers might need to be updated.

I played through the event and saved the game, you can try using this, but I would still suggest checking your drivers.

Where is the game installed?

Last edited:

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I am not sure what happened, I did not run into any problems, I have to assume there is some issue on your computer, like your video drivers might need to be updated.

I played through the event and saved the game, you can try using this, but I would still suggest checking your drivers.

Where is the game installed?
Appreciate the time. I'm hesitant to change my video drivers since the ones I have now work fine with my older card (1070Ti) and all of the other games I play and newer drivers tend to screw up one aspect or another. I do recall playing this game to completion years ago on the same system so I'm not sure what may have changed between then and now apart from this being the "final" version of the game.

The game is installed on a drive separate from my OS drive. The same drive I install all other games (including those from this site) without any issues. Yes I have all permissions accessing, modifying, writing etc. for the entirety of the drive. I've also noticed that "Continue" from the main screen remains locked whenever I come back to play but I can get around that easily by just starting a new game and playing (holding CTRL) until I get the phone unlocked, and from there I can load my saves.

EDIT: Picked it up from your save and it was going well enough until the second time seeing MC's mom in the bath, after which the exact same problem happened in the hallway. Stuck on the text "I like where this is going" or whatever without being able to advance or move locations. I'm not having that problem with any of the other paths (Veronica, Ashley, etc.). All are progressing through all of the stages without any issues, so I suppose I'll just skip the mother's story and enjoy the rest of the game for what it is.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes