Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So you want to tell me i need every day, give her housework and thats it or i miss something.
She needs to do 3 chores (laundry, vacuuming and the kitchen) and you need to check on her each time she does a chore. That's exactly what Veronica's hint is telling you to do. In this case, you need to check on her while she is doing the laundry. Her hint couldn't be more clearer than that... Laundry? Oh housework... a chore... If her hint is saying laundry, are you going to ask her for money or for her to take you somewhere? No. Why? Because that's not related to "laundry".

Reactions: TheDevian

Glupjjj183

Jun 21, 2024
She needs to do 3 chores (laundry, vacuuming and the kitchen) and you need to check on her each time she does a chore. That's exactly what Veronica's hint is telling you to do. In this case, you need to check on her while she is doing the laundry. Her hint couldn't be more clearer than that... Laundry? Oh housework... a chore... If her hint is saying laundry, are you going to ask her for money or for her to take you somewhere? No. Why? Because that's not related to "laundry".
I finished it, I misunderstood, and now I'm stuck here:(
1728817276308.png

TelemachusAVN

Nov 19, 2023
This game is so simple and straightforward. There's stuff I don't like about it, and it takes the easy way out (a lot), but it's a perfect little plot.

Darsca

Aug 19, 2022
Been trying to search the thread for it, but there's just way too much here to parse through with a generic search, so hopefully someone who knows will see this. The shady guy that appears throughout the city and offers you stuff for fairly hefty price tags, does he re-offer them later if you randomly find him again, or are you just screwed for 100% completion if you don't pick it up at the first opportunity? I wasn't really counting on needing to have $500-1000 on-hand when he just popped up while I was trying to get the Angel triggers.

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
ok im stumped
ive reached the point where the mc realizes he has no actual leverage over Veronica anymore and the next hint says "...she likes to work out at the health club"
what exactly am i supposed to do when i see her?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok im stumped
ive reached the point where the mc realizes he has no actual leverage over Veronica anymore and the next hint says "...she likes to work out at the health club"
what exactly am i supposed to do when i see her?
Can you attach your save, please?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Thanks.
I've had a pretty miserable time so far with the travel encounters. The public transport collectible just doesn't wanna pop, even though I've done several hundred 'hours' of travel time on it by now.
Some of the collectibles show up after you got another one of that same collection. So this might be normal. I do not have the sheet on hand just now so I can't give you more information but it'll show up later, when you found others :)

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes