erikus

Jun 22, 2017
i just hope there is no sexy time with the fat customer im not a chubby chaser and shes more likely to bite my sausage off rather then suck on it oh god i just gave myself a horrible and painful mental image:confounded:
Look at her juicy buns:extremelyhappy: don't you want to see her again :happyblush
can even do a doggie style with her:evilsmile: for non-payment of 10 pizzas

R

RWaites

i just hope there is no sexy time with the fat customer im not a chubby chaser and shes more likely to bite my sausage off rather then suck on it oh god i just gave myself a horrible and painful mental image:confounded:
All you'd have to do is slap the titties and ride the ripples (I think I've just given myself nightmares)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm waiting for the bathroom development since I started playing

but of course he had to ramp things up with veronica, I do think it will only happen when you already fucked them both, probably after something develops in the family yoga part early that day

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Well not to be blunt, but many people are "pretty sure", but it's not what Patreon has told me...hence my mail to them to clarify EXACTLY what is and isn't allowed according to them, before taking any further actions (which might include just finding a whole different platform alltogether!).
Well your not the only one in this boat, so far seem some different developers.
a. Those who only change the public stuff on the patron site itselff, leaving out content censoring
b. those so scared they change content
c. those that were in b, but changed back cause patreons reaction to them they understood it doesn't matter
d. those who do not give a shit and went away from site.

Personally I agree sure, fine whatever their site their callupon from the USA giverment FDA i believe or something fine i take it.
HOWEVER, if you plan on sticking with the b route, cancel your game altogether. A step mom with her stepchild is still considered illegal in some states states of the USA. That means written out.

Reactions: OttO and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes