Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Also that call you are supposed to get at 12.00 on saturday seems to be skippable I can't get it anymore. Unless there is a specific order you need to do to access it just being at home saturday at 12 doesn't do it.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Also that call you are supposed to get at 12.00 on saturday seems to be skippable I can't get it anymore. Unless there is a specific order you need to do to access it just being at home saturday at 12 doesn't do it.
if you talk about one of Ashleys Achievement, you need to be in the foyer for that to happen

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
Alright my good friends in F95zone, I have a small problem finding something that is probably going to be obvious to you guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway I am having a problem with one of the trophies for Ashley. I have all but one of the 'Say Cheese' Selfies. The very last one on my list. I have...
Where do I get that last one?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Alright my good friends in F95zone, I have a small problem finding something that is probably going to be obvious to you guys.

Anyway I am having a problem with one of the trophies for Ashley. I have all but one of the 'Say Cheese' Selfies. The very last one on my list. I have...
Where do I get that last one?
It's the one I'm talking about, 12.00 saturday Foyer apparently, though it might be buggable somehow so you can't do it.
I got it in the 5.8 version of the game.

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
It's the one I'm talking about, 12.00 saturday Foyer apparently, though it might be buggable somehow so you can't do it.
I got it in the 5.8 version of the game.
I thought that it was one I had gotten before.
But I didn't get it this time. Started a new save and guess I missed it. I am also missing 3 pics in my phone from Mom. I think because I didn't do the Tutorial with this save.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I thought that it was one I had gotten before.
But I didn't get it this time. Started a new save and guess I missed it. I am also missing 3 pics in my phone from Mom. I think because I didn't do the Tutorial with this save.
Not sure unless tutorial was changed it should only have 1 picture of mom bending over in the kitchen or something.
Yes it's about shopping with Sophia and you are supposed to get it at saturday 12.00 in the foyer but for me that doesn't work and I've done everything else.

But it is possible to skip many pictures of you don't do events when you are supposed to do them, like giving maid uniform to Veronica too early while not checking her out at 12.00 when she is doing chores for you.
I've broken some achivements that way too.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
nope, being anywhere in the horse at 12 doesnt do anything.
This is the first pic what you should get. If you already have others, it's not possible to get this one. (I think it's a bug).

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is the pic of the shopping. The last one in the list, but the first to get.
Pretty sure you are wrong there. I got all selfies in 5.8 version and I got the one I'm lacking is the one you get last. Not first.
Whatever i'll wait for more updates to the official walk through unless patreon goes full nazi and the game dies.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Pretty sure you are wrong there. I got all selfies in 5.8 version and I got the one I'm lacking is the one you get last. Not first.
Whatever i'll wait for more updates to the official walk through unless patreon goes full nazi and the game dies.
Nop, I had the same problem in an earlier version. Once I lost that photo I couldn't get it.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
keep working and doing the special event work thing. Havnt done it myself since it doesnt interest me much like moms events. But that's what you need to do for that achivement.
i do all work in pizza but nothing happend.

R

RWaites

Not sure unless tutorial was changed it should only have 1 picture of mom bending over in the kitchen or something.
Yes it's about shopping with Sophia and you are supposed to get it at saturday 12.00 in the foyer but for me that doesn't work and I've done everything else.

But it is possible to skip many pictures of you don't do events when you are supposed to do them, like giving maid uniform to Veronica too early while not checking her out at 12.00 when she is doing chores for you.
I've broken some achivements that way too.
I got it in the foyer at 13:00 Saturday when Sophia was at 5 Hearts

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes