D

Deleted member 19516

When I start the game I just get a black screen. Anyone got any idea why?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Walkthrough 0.5.9 and 0.6.0 (Two versions) There's a Storm here, I see everyone later
Saturday 12hrs for a call from ashley, you should update that so you use the proper terms of the locations in the house
also any idea why this doesnt work when i have 10 hearts with Sophia?
You might wanna clarify in which order you need to do things to achive this because for me is still says wait for another version. when trying to talk to them on sundays.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Saturday 12hrs for a call from ashley, you should update that so you use the proper terms of the locations in the house
You might wanna clarify in which order you need to do things to achive this because for me is still says wait for another version. when trying to talk to them on sundays.
Yh the walkthrough is like crap. Don't understand anything.

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
I would become a patreon but the step sibling thing is a major boner killer...sucks because its a well made game.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You need follow the hours and the order that everything are, with 10 hearts with Sophia You can talk with Ashley in the MC bedroom, 16.00hrs. and its is the end of this version.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You need follow the hours and the order that everything are, with 10 hearts with Sophia You can talk with Ashley in the MC bedroom, 16.00hrs. and its is the end of this version.
You still need to work on wording things correctly.
I managed to find Ashley talks with mc in his room event monday 17.00 by going in to his room and trying to leave it.
I suggest adding that. It's a walkthough not a guessing game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I managed to find Ashley talks with mc in his room event monday 17.00 by going in to his room and trying to leave it.
It does not matter the time, after 10 harts with Sophia you just need to walk out of your bedroom into the hall and Ashley will show up.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
All the events that I put in the walkthrough is what I play, and for help and give some tips, I'm a player, and if someone find something more I look and add in the next version, everyone here is friendly and if someone need some help, can ask that everyone answer.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It does not matter the time, after 10 harts with Sophia you just need to walk out of your bedroom into the hall and Ashley will show up.
Well it seemed to only work at 17.00+ on weekdays. So it kinda mattered.
Writing that you have to be in your room and leave it is also important.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah! now I know and I'm grateful for this information, because in my game Ashley look for MC in the his Bedroom. :):):)

Reactions: Von Herman
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes