U

User_228865

While I do agree I have to say: Seriously?

That's the problem right there, I made a patch, we talked about it, but a lot people just don't read...so they miss it (and some even email/pm me how I suck for not making one...)
Given the nature of these games, information is naturally hard to come by. The front page of this thread thus need to be updated to include any and all developments regarding this game

Reactions: Elyngas

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I'm so conflicted about Sophia's event.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but it feels like it progressed too quickly.
I can't really think of a better way to put this, but it kind of feels like Sophia was a sacrifice for Ashley.
I know that the family is the main focus, but does that mean that the side girls will only have events together with the main girls? The reason I ask is that for both Amy and Sophia that has seemed to be the case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see your point.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Faerin

Well there will always be those types of people who just ask before looking even when a answer to their question is right above their post. Maybe putting the patch on the first page might help some but there will still be the ones that are too lazy to read and will instead ask the same question over and over again. I'm usually gone every week till Friday so I tend to just read the last few pages of a thread as I tend to have a lot of alerts and was just replying about your link that you posted for the client for easy mod management.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Oh, they will have seperate events! Plenty actually.
Just for Sophia, I thought it would be nice if it starts with Ashley showing her stuff...what happens next...YOU WON'T BELIEVE! ....nah actually, just kidding, but it can go anywhere from there ;)
I have one word regarding Sophia for you....
LOCKERROOM! LOL

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@Faerin

Well there will always be those types of people who just ask before looking even when a answer to their question is right above their post. Maybe putting the patch on the first page might help some but there will still be the ones that are too lazy to read and will instead ask the same question over and over again. I'm usually gone every week till Friday so I tend to just read the last few pages of a thread as I tend to have a lot of alerts and was just replying about your link that you posted for the client for easy mod management.
You need to ask that to modders, uploaders or who initiated the thread or have the rights to do it.

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If someone only can imagine what is do a game, thinking that tomorrow everything can change the rules again, and He need give always a explanation, about something that Him don't did, Everyone can believe this is the hell, and @Faerin and others Devs continue doing the game for us in the best way they can, I only can say thanks a lot for all Devs. ;);):)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Well I can't comment on how much Patreon takes as a cut, but anything above 7% would be completely out of line. And the developers should basically opt out after using the site to generate enough interest once they have enough pledges to pay for their own paywall. Patreon is already a paywall IMO, you don't get to see anything but the overview until you become a patreon so they are already protected in the same way Adult content is protected on Cable since you are opting in to see that content.

The general workings of Patreon is pretty easy to duplicate, since all it really does is provide a blogging space and a way to sign up for recurring payments. The only advantage to it is you don't have to deal with Paypal who is also pretty hardcore about letting adult content be purchased through their system.

You could easily do something similar with CCBill if you wanted. What patreon is doing is not all that much as far as helping the developer here...
Some of the content you can see, it seems to come down to the artists pages, but yes most of it is paywalled already. I'm not sure of the percentage Patreon gets because artists I know refuse to say, there maybe something like a contract, once you become a registered artist that you cannot openly talk about the specifics, and or the artists simply are not being told. Or they are being lied too...

I agree with what you have to say... It would be nice if the authors/artists would go off and start a site of their own.

Reactions: Asphyx
R

RWaites

If someone only can imagine what is do a game, thinking that tomorrow everything can change the rules again, and He need give always a explanation, about something that Him don't did, Everyone can believe this is the hell, and @Faerin and others Devs continue doing the game for us in the best way they can, I only can say thanks a lot for all Devs. ;);):)
Can I like this more than once?

Reactions: Kalf and Elyngas

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
My head really starts to hurt when trying to decipher some of your posts. Usually they're not too difficult to decipher, but sometimes they're quite tough. It's like I'm playing a game on different difficulty settings and on hard mode I keep dying and reloading (failing to understand and re-reading) until I succeed or give up.

P.S. I know English isn't your first language and your English is far better than my "any other" language.

Reactions: 1215grilz

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
My head really starts to hurt when trying to decipher some of your posts. Usually they're not too difficult to decipher, but sometimes they're quite tough. It's like I'm playing a game on different difficulty settings and on hard mode I keep dying and reloading (failing to understand and re-reading) until I succeed or give up.

P.S. I know English isn't your first language and your English is far better than my "any other" language.
Don't Worry, Friend, some times I can't understand Myself. :cool::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile: And Thanks for Try :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Don't Worry, Friend, some times I can't understand Myself. :cool::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile: And Thanks for Try :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
It's a fun game to play sometimes. I also respect you for actually trying (many people don't/wouldn't) and for being understandable most of the time. Being able to read/write in a different language is often harder than being able to speak it (especially so if we're talking about Chinese/Korean/Japanese, which I really wish I could understand).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's a fun game to play sometimes. I also respect you for actually trying (many people don't/wouldn't) and for being understandable most of the time. Being able to read/write in a different language is often harder than being able to speak it (especially so if we're talking about Chinese/Korean/Japanese, which I really wish I could understand).
This game is really good, and when someone is Friend, try understand each other, even if don't talk the same language, Friendship have a Universal language. And We're Brother, always ;);):).

Reactions: Faerin and Elyngas

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@StarWarrior: I only came here for talking, Congratulations for the 3000, You deserve many more than this, because You're a Great Friend, and someone like You need have, everything, I really Like You a lot. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@StarWarrior: I only came here for talking, Congratulations for the 3000, You deserve many more than this, because You're a Great Friend, and someone like You need have, everything, I really Like You a lot. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Oh my! You are a pretty great friend as well @Carlo S . So thank you sweetie!:kissingheart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
just passing by to warn that the Mega link is broken:'( I'll try to download it in another one
New version 0.6.0 d bug fix - - And Mod for incest path, made by my "Brother Erick", thanks a lot, works very fine. You're Great :cool:;);). Walkthrough 0.6.0 (Three Versions) with Official too
Here you go. Also got attachments on that post.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone else find the navigation around the house and city really tedious? Seems like you have to click like 20 times just to get outside then select destination, mode of travel, then travel, get inside, to have a brief conversation and start all over.

EDIT: I'm dumb, didn't know you could click on the location icon to switch around instead of navigating from room to room by the arrows.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes