Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hello, can anyone tell me how can i have diner with the girls in the introduction? can't go in the kichten... and nowhere to go. I think there is a probleme in the game.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Both are answered on this page, please read.
I read the page.
BUt there is no answer: because when i click on the location icone it tells me" it's time for diner with girls", i can't do nothing, all the arrow tell me se same sentence, and i don't how to get this diner with girls

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have the biggest luck of the world, I have Great Friends, Thanks Everyone, Everyone are Great :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

R

RWaites

@StarWarrior: I only came here for talking, Congratulations for the 3000, You deserve many more than this, because You're a Great Friend, and someone like You need have, everything, I really Like You a lot. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Congratulations Carlo S on your 3,000

Reactions: kakaroto1969

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hmm where to go? Is there a hole in the wall? should i make one? do i got bed big enough for both of them? though situation ;). Lovely thanks :cool:
We need a drill, and do a hole in the wall :p:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

rika66

Mar 23, 2017
Hope someone can help me with this.

The game wont load past the Unity splash screen if there is saves in the savegame folder.

Anyone know whats the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
"Ok guys, here are the rules: you pick an event and the girls will dress up for it. You get to decide who's the winner...Ashley or Sophia...(or maybe, if you play your cards right, it might even be you)?"

Now, what would be an outfit you would really like to see them wear?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
"Ok guys, here are the rules: you pick an event and the girls will dress up for it. You get to decide who's the winner...Ashley or Sophia...(or maybe, if you play your cards right, it might even be you)?"

Well theres already a superhero in game, so maybe the winner can dress up in a sexy superhero costume for a themed party. Hopefully Ashley.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Did he really changed the Familymembers to roommates? That's sad...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Not really all that sad since there is a patch to change the names back to what they are suppose to be that has been posted by . Right now they are waiting for it to be added to the first post so more people will see it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

No doubt short skirt, no panties and hight heels and some shirt where you can see boobies ;)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes