lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
"Ok guys, here are the rules: you pick an event and the girls will dress up for it. You get to decide who's the winner...Ashley or Sophia...(or maybe, if you play your cards right, it might even be you)?"

Now, what would be an outfit you would really like to see them wear?
Something military. Battledress uniforms, not those shining for ceremonies. Faces painted with camouflage paint :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
@

Not really all that sad since there is a patch to change the names back to what they are suppose to be that has been posted by . Right now they are waiting for it to be added to the first post so more people will see it.
Its not sad it was unavoidable because of Patreon situation, but you got mod that change all that back.

Exactly with easy access ;)
Ok, thanks guys!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Nah thats way overdressed! Here is everything they can get to wear for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you'd only give them a silly spinning flower that wouldn't always work? what's wrong with you? you need to give them fidget spinners that use the nipple as an anchor point and freely spin!

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
you'd only give them a silly spinning flower that wouldn't always work? what's wrong with you? you need to give them fidget spinners that use the nipple as an anchor point and freely spin!
Dude i'm old school kay?:closedeyesmile: can't beat old school! Also i think i know how we can get that thing to spin properly.
I hereby refer to @planetmorpheus "special" gif!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hey all!

Ill be writing another fan fiction/ Event for the mom this week! Don't know if people are interested in that sort of thing but ill post it here when its done.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
"Ok guys, here are the rules: you pick an event and the girls will dress up for it. You get to decide who's the winner...Ashley or Sophia...(or maybe, if you play your cards right, it might even be you)?"

Now, what would be an outfit you would really like to see them wear?
Are we talking halloween party or night out?
I suggest goth clothes.

Reactions: Faerin

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
God damnit, what's wrong with you and that thing! x'Dx'D
I think its asking for a napkin. But everytime i try to go near it so it can blow its nose, its start yelling at me..
Way of the dragon or way of horse x'Dx'D

Dont you hear it, calling your name x'Dx'Dx'D
How about way of the horse on the hands? and way of the dragon on the feets? or the other way around works fine as well i guess!x'D

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes