Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
You could just concentrate on one character, but it's much better (more fun) doing them all.
well, I realized that this game spends a lot of time exploring the map and talking to the characters, and I'm not that long at the moment, so I decided that I'm going to focus on just one character. Thanks friend :kissingheart::)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You could just concentrate on one character, but it's much better (more fun) doing them all.
Exactly, why limit yourself?! go big or go home and fap!:cool:
well, I realized that this game spends a lot of time exploring the map and talking to the characters, and I'm not that long at the moment, so I decided that I'm going to focus on just one character. Thanks friend :kissingheart::)
Yeah i did that as well. i focused on one at a time to raise their stats to max. And then i moved onto the next one. But i don't leave any one of them behind. I just do them one at a time.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
"Ok guys, here are the rules: you pick an event and the girls will dress up for it. You get to decide who's the winner...Ashley or Sophia...(or maybe, if you play your cards right, it might even be you)?"

Now, what would be an outfit you would really like to see them wear?
sophie plz :D

Reactions: a1fox3

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Beautiful girls in sexy clothes... wearing b o o t s! This is... I... I... can't... They are...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, everyone. Slight boots-fetish.
Perfect description @Caligula... I couldn't have said it better myself. I don't know why more boots are used in the outfits. :heartcoveredeyes:LOVE THEM SEXY BOOTS!:heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes