Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
Here is The Link new version 0.6.0 fix, and The Mod For Post In OP, Thanks: - Mod: Only replace it with the other inside the game and incest path works again.
I tried to replace the xml file but keeps telling me error message can you tell me how to replace this file in the data folder

SteffenL

Jun 10, 2017
I am running Wine on Arch Linux. Precisely wine-gaming-nine 2.20-1, from AUR. Just had to install package winetricks and run "winetricks corefonts" to get the extra fonts and fix the problem.

Are you running Wine on a Mac?
I initially used a program called winebottler, but it didn’t work even though I had downloaded corefonts. Then I tried one of the latest versions of Wineskin (and downloaded corefonts through this, as well) and this worked perfectly.

Reactions: Faerin

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Is there anymore progress with mom beyond groping her breasts sleeping and seeing her pussy after the massage? Her seeing me in the morning goes nowhere beyond me having a dream and confronting her.

Last edited:

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Last edited:
R

RWaites

Is there anymore progress with mom beyond groping her breasts sleeping and seeing her pussy after the massage? Her seeing me in the morning goes nowhere beyond me having a dream and confronting her.
Keep doing that until you max. all her stats then go to her room and check her computer (2-3-2)

Reactions: Xaos

catch

Jul 11, 2017
(6.00AM) – Yoga (Rooftop) – Help Mom to do Yoga ( Choose
second option ???? second option?? ) – MC need Work out, outfit - I cant help her ... whats wrong? Help please

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
second option ???? second option?? ) – MC need Work out, outfit - I cant help her ... whats wrong? Help please
If you have bought outfit are probably just have to get love and arousal up, check in Faerin guide how much of which and where to do what.

R

RWaites

Between 30-35 kisses, buy workout outfit from mall, use phone cheat to max your stats before going to the roof follow option 2 and keep doing

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
On a side note: Asley is becoming more and more curious, so I think our MC will have to show her something "new" pretty soon...(I expect 2-3 more updates)...[/QUOTE]

Faerin to make the game more realistic, you can add more cloth for MC and the girls, no one is wearing every day the same outfit.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I'm writing/coding/rendering my ass off guys!

At first I was a bit dissapointed, because I wasted so much time on the forced changes due to the whole Patreon bs, but in the end I think it's going to be a pretty cool update (if I may say so myself)!

I think it will be ready in about 4-5 hours!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

At first I was a bit dissapointed, because I wasted so much time on the forced changes due to the whole Patreon bs, but in the end I think it's going to be a pretty cool update (if I may say so myself)!

if there is some real nice stuff for ashley, i will check it out and give you a review about the game if you want ^^.
5 hours eh? perfect, right after i come from the university to relax at home ^.^.

The Wolf

Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Fearin I can't wait to see that

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

Looking forward to the release!

Reactions: Kalf and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes