Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, sorry about that guys, forgot to mention: just put it in the same location as before (if there is no file, then it goes to default). So basically you activate the mod by just copying it in there!

Edit: I mean, I've heard somebody say that that was how they did it :angel:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so, because I'm an idiot about these things and want to save people the trouble,

1) Place mapping file in here:

Desktop\Man of the house v0.6.1 (extra)

2) Then you will have "incest" enabled and you will call mom "Mom" instead of Claire.

Reactions: michhappytimes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
need some help, and I am a complete idiot. what do I do with the mapping file? Where do I put it?
Before you start up the game for the first time unpack the mod rar and cut the xml file and past in the same place as the exe is and then start up the game and your good to go.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry to ask, but through all the notifications, through all the crap, it's easier to go like this, because either I'm blind or no one posted it yet, anyone got a full 100% save from the previous version? x.X

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the updated instruction for when you do it before you run the game for the first time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to ask, but through all the notifications, through all the crap, it's easier to go like this, because either I'm blind or no one posted it yet, anyone got a full 100% save from the previous version? x.X
Its in the game already.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
For some reason previous version save dont work, black screen (works fine with the one included), but its one included with game.
Previous savegames should work fine (if they are not many versions old, that is).
If it doesn't work, feel free to send it to me and I'll have a look what's wrong.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Previous savegames should work fine (if they are not many versions old, that is).
If it doesn't work, feel free to send it to me and I'll have a look what's wrong.
Edit, no need, figure it out, if you copy old ones over the one you provided i get black screen but if i delete folder and then drop in to new version works fine. Some strange magic here on work. :)

Nwm best to ignore all that works fine. :) its too late for coffee i guess, need something stronger than that. :p

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wait a minute... i'm confused right now. is this already the update you promised today? that soon? i thought it would be up at 8pm and now its 6pm.
so we have vers. 0.61 now instead of 0.6?
also...regarding ashley => still blue balls? :eek:penedeyewink:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
wait a minute... i'm confused right now. is this already the update you promised today? that soon? i thought it would be up at 8pm and now its 6pm.
so we have vers. 0.61 now instead of 0.6?
also...regarding ashley => still blue balls? :eek:penedeyewink:
Yes, this is THE update ;)
About the blue balls, technically ejaculating cures blue balls...and there's plenty of that in the game already...
But I'm guessing that you are referring to intercourse, in that case: nope, not yet.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
need some help, and I am a complete idiot. what do I do with the mapping file? Where do I put it?
Only change with other inside the game, and believe when the Mod came, I need ask it too, because I don't knew this format x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Crusoe

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So there is no way with the incest patch to move to step-sisters and stepmother? I'd kinda prefer the original versions of things for verisimilitude and all, but if given the option the steps are a lot more palatable to me, even if I can, and do live often with the regular.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yes, this is THE update ;)
About the blue balls, technically ejaculating cures blue balls...and there's plenty of that in the game already...
But I'm guessing that you are referring to intercourse, in that case: nope, not yet.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes