Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
didn't you just posted it a site before carlo? or am i seeing things now?
ah and by the way thanks for it (danköööö).

Reactions: herby344

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
So there is no way with the incest patch to move to step-sisters and stepmother? I'd kinda prefer the original versions of things for verisimilitude and all, but if given the option the steps are a lot more palatable to me, even if I can, and do live often with the regular.
Sure there is, just edit the mapping.xml and edit it manually to whatever you want.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
how do i extract images from the game? extractor says "no type database matches the player version 2017.1.0p4"

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
jesus, why are there so many confusing posts about the mapping.xml?
first: when you download the game fresh, you won't have the mapping.xml inside your gamefolder (which is not a big deal as seen in "second").
second: it doesn't go to desktop/ or whatever (having whole games on your desktop itself is a no go by the way. don't be lazy, make a gamefolder on your harddrive and install your games there), it simply goes inside the gamefolder where the exe of the game is. that means, where ever you installed you game, simply open its folder and place the mapping.xml in the same folder where the exe is. and voila, the protagonist says mother instead of landlady or whatever.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I'm writing/coding/rendering my ass off guys!

At first I was a bit dissapointed, because I wasted so much time on the forced changes due to the whole Patreon bs, but in the end I think it's going to be a pretty cool update (if I may say so myself)!

I think it will be ready in about 4-5 hours!
Don't worry, everyone here should understand that Patreon threw a wrench at you and took development time away to make a fix for their problems....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Previous savegames should work fine (if they are not many versions old, that is).
If it doesn't work, feel free to send it to me and I'll have a look what's wrong.
I just had the game locked up on me when I set alarm to wake up at 8am wearing boxers and leaving the door closed.
I also use the Ctrl key to make it go faster.

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
I'm writing/coding/rendering my ass off guys!

At first I was a bit dissapointed, because I wasted so much time on the forced changes due to the whole Patreon bs, but in the end I think it's going to be a pretty cool update (if I may say so myself)!

I think it will be ready in about 4-5 hours!
Thanks so much for keeping us updated and for your great job on creating this game.

Reactions: Faerin

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Guys i missed a lot of things here. Why the fuck we called our mom "Claire"? What roommates? What the fuck is going on?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes