spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
So, yea, the fashion show...

The "Going clubbing" theme's outfits - Virtually impossible to choose (I wasted some time there)
Then i ended up with the "Go wild" theme and my face dropped. I was thinking "how the hell do you expect me to choose?". I mean the clubbing outfits were virtually impossible to choose between, but the "Go wild" ones were completely impossible.
Then - after more time than I care to admit - I finally advanced the dialogue to my selection options and was like "this @Faerin guy is totally screwing with me"

I must say though, Ashley really does have the kind of figure where she seems to look good in anything. It's clearly a bit harder for Sophia's physique.

Reactions: Faerin

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Guys, need help. I did this e-mail thing. I join her of sofa. But she doesn't call me in bathroom at 20.00. Why? Is there bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
we need a way to skip 6 days at a time when we get to the end because on the show only on Sat. takes a lot of sleep to get there and wasted time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when you use the smartphone, and click on black hat, upper left corner, you can skip days.
It´s basically the button you requested
I only open that thing to check how many point I have with the girls but will look at that since it is in game.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes