a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sure honey, i´m reading the PlayboyTM only for the well researched Articles on politics, cars and newest BBQ-Fashion styles
It worked just like I ask for so thank you for telling me about it.;):cool:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Is this a bug about the 1 Ashley pic or how to unlock it. View attachment 37048
Crap! Yeah that's supposed to be this picture:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I made a typo, so now it doesn't show...sigh...that's it guys, guess I'm getting fired after all...and just when things were going so well!

(Thanks for letting me know @a1fox3 ) ;)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Crap! Yeah that's supposed to be this picture:

But I made a typo, so now it doesn't show...sigh...that's it guys, guess I'm getting fired after all...and just when things were going so well!

You had your chance Faerin.

Reactions: Crusoe and a1fox3

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
How you choose to play single player game(s) isn't overly important as long as you enjoy playing it that way.

Oh. I see how it is. Just ignore my comment about the exact same thing on the previous page and thank somebody else (I think somebody else might have mentioned a missing pic before I did too) :test3::test3::test3:

Reactions: Faerin and a1fox3

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
@Faerin how about a selection for players about going threeway with Ashley and Sophia or seperate them each other, make them events special? Can you do that for future version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How you choose to play single player game(s) isn't overly important as long as you enjoy playing it that way.
Most single player games have back door ways to win with out cheating and I play them until I find that back door and there no problem, just like everyone was having problems with Eric in BB and it took me 3 games to find his back door and now he is easy to beat with him just having sex with his GF Ann and 1 time every 2 weeks he may peep at Alice and that is it.
You can play 1000 days and Eric only gets his GF Ann and peep at Alice 1 time every 2 weeks.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
tried that it tells me cannot find specified file when i use winrar to open or view
Did you try lastest version, it came today some pages ago, look for Carlos posts. All you have to do is add near exe the xml file. And there isnt any this round just add it.

Reactions: Crusoe

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
That is funny, because, a1-fox-3 is the third missile fired from the commander in a combat situation. Good use of gif tech Star...LOL
You know me hun, i'm all about them details.;):kisskiss:
Most single player games have back door ways to win with out cheating and I play them until I find that back door and there no problem, just like everyone was having problems with Eric in BB and it took me 3 games to find his back door and now he is easy to beat with him just having sex with his GF Ann and 1 time every 2 weeks he may peep at Alice and that is it.
You can play 1000 days and Eric only gets his GF Ann and peep at Alice 1 time every 2 weeks.
I see what you did there Foxy.:test::tf:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Reactions: Crusoe and a1fox3

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
2 New event with Mom and Ashley Mmmmm maybe mom gone share some milk who now.

Reactions: Xaos

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I haven't played BB for ages, but the bits of it I remember of it are :
-Eric is a scourge that needs to be annihilated.
-The older sister is a gold digger/whore
-The Mom is broken as fuck to the point that anyone can rank above her actual family
-MC whores his family out - even if he doesn't sell out to Eric there's still the hidden cam broadcasts (I'd be fine with the hidden cams if they were for his own pervy pleasure)

The thing that probably pisses me off most about the game is that the younger sister (Lisa I think) is one of my favorite character models (in fairness most/all of the female models in BB that were there when I played - mom, sisters, aunt and little blonde nudist girl - were good), but the personalities of too many characters and the story killed the game for me.

Dammit, that's enough about that.

What I was thinking with my last post was something like a single player shooter/action/rpg game with god mode/infinite amo/max stats cheats on and just steam rolling everything in sight.
You know. For the days you just want to watch the world burn.:evilsmile:

Reactions: a1fox3

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I haven't played BB for ages, but the bits of it I remember of it are :
-Eric is a scourge that needs to be annihilated.
-The older sister is a gold digger/whore
-The Mom is broken as fuck to the point that anyone can rank above her actual family
-MC whores his family out - even if he doesn't sell out to Eric there's still the hidden cam broadcasts (I'd be fine with the hidden cams if they were for his own pervy pleasure)

The thing that probably pisses me off most about the game is that the younger sister (Lisa I think) is one of my favorite character models (in fairness most/all of the female models in BB that were there when I played - mom, sisters, aunt and little blonde nudist girl - were good), but the personalities of most characters and the story killed the game for me.

Dammit, that's enough about that.

What I was thinking with my last post was something like a single player shooter/action/rpg game with god mode/infinite amo/max stats cheats on and just steam rolling everything in sight.
You know. For the days you just want to watch the world burn.:evilsmile:
BRAVO!!!...BRAVO!!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How do I start things with veronica? The wlakthrough say to talk to get in the kitchen between 9 and 10, and she is never there.

Also, what is the Claire event at 7:00AM? I am at the point where she is horny and has arousal points, but I have no idea how to get them up, the massages do not work.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes