Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Great update.
Even though I don't care one bit about Sophie, Ashley is still so damn good content.
That fashion show? Almost kills me.

But, as always, the MVP is THE MOM. Holy moly, greatnesss awaits!!!!

Reactions: Faerin and Xaos

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i wasn't able to activate the rest of the Ashley/Sophia stuff (is it just Saturdays at the mall?) I'll update my little walkthrough if someone could be so nice as to share tips and tricks :)

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ah, I see. Not ideal, but still worth a look. I'm not sure if it having a good story line is a blessing or a curse when combined with it being a side project
As soon as you mentioned he was Graham from DmD the two faces completely superimposed themselves on each other in my mind.
It's strange though, as I don't remember wanting to hit him in DmD (maybe a little). Maybe it's the memory of him being a side character and not the PC there and in IR he's going to be the PC *bashes head against the wall to try to forget him from DmD*.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo, Man of the House.

I don't know why, but from the first moment the superhero was mentioned in the game I envisioned it being the Mom (also picturing her in a skin-tight outfit). The way she downplayed it at the dinner table discussion also.
There was a time I thought it could be Veronica, what with her often sleeping in. I even questioned whether her arrest was related until the details emerged and then club neon came about, so I ruled her out.
Also, with the idea of the Mom being the superhero, it put a whole different spin on her diary entry mentioning her "nemesis" at work.
Funny, I envisioned it being that police officer chick.

Reactions: Faerin and Xaos

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
okay i played it through now (apart from moms path) and there are quite a few things that bother me.

first and a kinda weak critic ^^: some dialoges are off, meaning, the person who is saying a sentence is the wrong one. right at the beginning when you talk with ashley for the first time you can encounter the failure where, i think, the protagonist says something that claire should have said. i encountered it a few times during my playthrough.

second: when you encounter the girls. it seems that all the girls have fixed timelines, e.g. at 22:00 you can say ashley good night and so on. this can become quite annoying to remember when you can trigger certain things to get further (see third). i suggest giving the player a notebook where the protagonist writes down all the stuff he can do at a time after he encountered it th first time (meaning: after saying good night to ashley he will write in his notebook that he can go to ashley at 22:00 to say goodnight to her and will receive a relationship point). and no, the real player behind the monitor can't write it down, because he only has one free hand that he needs to play the game :p.

third: how to trigger the "next level" with a certain character. this is quite impossible to trigger without a walkthrough, giving the fact, that you have to find the correct time for it. but mostly you don't really know when to go and where to go. most of the time you stumble over it by pure luck. e.g. i didn't know that i had to give mom a bottle of wine to make her relax more, duh. some nice tips like: "next time i will try to make her relax more. maybe alcohol will do the trick..." would be really great. playing with a walkthrough kinda destroys the fun and the "magic" ya know ^^.

fourth: the grind is kinda... tough to get mom and veronica. to raise the affection (the pink lips) from 10 to 20 i can only use two different actions and both are quite impossible to know without using the walkthrough (how should i know that i have to take a shower at 19:30 and that i have to sleep till 7:00 and why doesn't it work to get her drunk again and do some shit to get to the points?). the action where you compliment her in the morning doesn't give you affection points, just relationship points. more different actions would be really nice here, because doing the stuff over and over again is kinda stressing and not that fun. veronica is easier to get the points (apart from the maid costume => see third). but she also doesn't have that many actions to raise her obedience. for ashley however you made enough encounters to be able to raise her her relationship faster. only at the end the grind gets tougher here.

fifth: veronicas obedience. the way you can "break" her feels kinda rushed. first she completes the chores, than she doesn't want to anymore to get the punishment ('till here its fine) and than suddenly you can break her so hard that she calls you master all the time and lets you play with her pussy. some content to fill this gap would be nice to make it feel a bit more realistic ^^.

sixth: same with sophia. she gives the protagonist a handjob and a blowjob before they even kissed, even though she is so super shy. that feels kinda odd i have to say. it would be nice to see e.g. the protagonist taking the initiative at the gym and simply kisses her and she gets less shy around him or something like that.

seventh (also a weak critic): the entrance to the rooms is annoying me. when i'm entering the apartment i have to press the back arrow to get inside... duh. normally i should press to forward button to get to the living room, you know what i mean ;)? a new cg would help here when going inside the apartment... or just leave it as it is and switch the arrows, because the entrance door kinda looks like the girls doors. then you would obviously need a new cg when you want to leave the entrance ^^. i would also suggest changing the arrows at the corridor where you can go to the rooftop. i would change the right arrow with the down arrow, meaning, when i press the down arrow i enter the apartment and not the roof top. with these changes it's way easier to navigate through the locations without having to use the navigation button at the upper right corner (which is a nice feature nonetheless).

those are the main flaws i have so far with the game.

ofc. i also have something nice to say ;D.
sophia looks god damn hot at the gym! jesus, christ, i hope in the future the protagonist does something reaaaalllyyy naughty with her at the gym! (what about a lil' titjob while she using the machines :p, just thinking loudly ^^).

i won't rate ya game right now, because it would be unfair rating it in the middle of the development. if ya feel confident enough and want a rating just tell me and i will write one. but be warned, i'm a strict evaluator :evilsmile:.
other than that i'm looking forward to new updates. let's see how the game will progress.

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
okay i played it through now (apart from moms path) and there are quite a few things that bother me.

first and a kinda weak critic ^^: some dialoges are off, meaning, the person who is saying a sentence is the wrong one. right at the beginning when you talk with ashley for the first time you can encounter the failure where, i think, the protagonist says something that claire should have said. i encountered it a few times during my playthrough.

second: when you encounter the girls. it seems that all the girls have fixed timelines, e.g. at 22:00 you can say ashley good night and so on. this can become quite annoying to remember when you can trigger certain things to get further (see third). i suggest giving the player a notebook where the protagonist writes down all the stuff he can do at a time after he encountered it th first time (meaning: after saying good night to ashley he will write in his notebook that he can go to ashley at 22:00 to say goodnight to her and will receive a relationship point). and no, the real player behind the monitor can't write it down, because he only has one free hand that he needs to play the game :p.

third: how to trigger the "next level" with a certain character. this is quite impossible to trigger without a walkthrough, giving the fact, that you have to find the correct time for it. but mostly you don't really know when to go and where to go. most of the time you stumble over it by pure luck. e.g. i didn't know that i had to give mom a bottle of wine to make her relax more, duh. some nice tips like: "next time i will try to make her relax more. maybe alcohol will do the trick..." would be really great. playing with a walkthrough kinda destroys the fun and the "magic" ya know ^^.

fourth: the grind is kinda... tough to get mom and veronica. to raise the affection (the pink lips) from 10 to 20 i can only use two different actions and both are quite impossible to know without using the walkthrough (how should i know that i have to take a shower at 19:30 and that i have to sleep till 7:00 and why doesn't it work to get her drunk again and do some shit?). the action where you compliment her in the morning doesn't give you affection points, just relationship points. more different actions would be really nice here, because doing the stuff over and over again is kinda stressing and not that fun. veronica is easier to get the points (apart from the maid costume => see third). but she also doesn't have that many actions to raise her obedience. for ashley however you made enough encounters to be able to raise her her relationship faster. only at the end the grind gets tougher here.

fifth: veronicas obedience. the way you can "break" her feels kinda rushed. first she completes the chores, than she doesn't want to anymore to get the punishment ('till here its fine) and than suddenly you can break her so hard that she calls you master all the time and lets you play with her pussy. some content to fill this gap would be nice to make it feel a bit more realistic ^^.

sixth: same with sophia. she gives the protagonist a handjob and a blowjob before they even kissed, even though she is so super shy. that feels kinda odd i have to say. it would be nice to see e.g. the protagonist taking the initiative at the gym and simply kisses her and she gets less shy around him or something like that.

seventh (also a weak critic): the entrance to the rooms is annoying me. when i'm entering the apartment i have to press the back arrow to get inside... duh. normally i should press to forward button to get to the living room, you know what i mean ;)? a new cg would help here when going inside the apartment... or just leave it as it is and switch the arrows, because the entrance door kinda looks like the girls doors. then you would obviously need a new cg when you want to leave the entrance ^^. i would also suggest changing the arrows at the corridor where you can go to the rooftop. i would change the right arrow with the down arrow, meaning, when i press the down arrow i enter the apartment and not the roof top. with these changes it's way easier to navigate through the locations without having to use the navigation button at the upper right corner (which is a nice feature nonetheless).

sophia looks god damn hot at the gym! jesus, christ, i hope in the future the protagonist does something reaaaalllyyy naughty with her at the gym! (what about a lil' titjob while she using the machines :p, just thinking loudly ^^).

i won't rate ya game right now, because it would be unfair rating it in the middle of the development. if ya feel confident enough and want a rating just tell me and i will write one. but be warned, i'm a strict evaluator :evilsmile:.
other than that i'm looking forward to new updates. let's see how the game will progress.
you fucking sophie when shes on the monkey bar thing :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Daxter250

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

fourth: the grind is kinda... tough to get mom and veronica. to raise the affection (the pink lips) from 10 to 20 i can only use two different actions and both are quite impossible to know without using the walkthrough (how should i know that i have to take a shower at 19:30 and that i have to sleep till 7:00 and why doesn't it work to get her drunk again and do some shit to get to the points?). the action where you compliment her in the morning doesn't give you affection points, just relationship points. more different actions would be really nice here, because doing the stuff over and over again is kinda stressing and not that fun. veronica is easier to get the points (apart from the maid costume => see third). but she also doesn't have that many actions to raise her obedience. for ashley however you made enough encounters to be able to raise her her relationship faster. only at the end the grind gets tougher here.

some valid points here. Especially the "need-to-be-there-at-the-exact-time" mechanic.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
some valid points here. Especially the "need-to-be-there-at-the-exact-time" mechanic.
just some inthoughts. ofc not meant to harass the dev or so ^^. also it's almost 4 am here and im fucking tired, so i might have missed a few other things x.x. but i promised to write something when i play it and here it is.

Reactions: Ente Supremo
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes