Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
fuck, im so tired. but i still have to learn a few more kanjis.

by the way, if ya wanna have some REAL hardcore powder, search for devil's breath on google ;). i shit you not, it's the most hardcore drug on earth that you can use on someone.
and if ya wanna have nightmares, search for the drug crocodile and look at the pictures ^^.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The cat seems to... like them? errrr

Anyone attempting to learn japanese deserves my utter respect, I salute u! cheers

Edited
ps/ to stay barely on topic, thanks once again for the links @Carlo S, now to try the update out.
ありがとう、じゃあ 私は日本学を勉強しているから日本語も学んでいるね。
thanks, well due to the fact that i'm studying japanese studies i also (obviously) learn japanese :p.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Guys i missed a lot of things here. Why the fuck we called our mom "Claire"? What roommates? What the fuck is going on?
Short version:
Patreon has been tighten the rope on adult games they have ban many types of fetishes like incest, mind control, drugs, rape, bestiality, and many more.

Devs had to make heavy changes to their Patreon pages to be able to keep their projects alive, and secure the income coming from their patreons, they were forced to adhere to the new rules.

If you check some pages back in this thread you will find a simple mod to revert the changes, and you actually can name the NPCs whatever you want (is not like I called Veronica's friend "crazy homosexual freak" or anything, I swear) this is old news tho but the changes can be easily reverted.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
OH MY GOD!
FINALLY!

I can witness some of Ashley's feelings...
She said something like:
"OK, that's enough, I'm starting to get jealous" when I kissed Sophia.
Ashley all you have to do is say you want me just for you and I'm all yours my sweet lil sis :eazyHype:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
OH MY GOD!
FINALLY!

I can witness some of Ashley's feelings...
She said something like:
"OK, that's enough, I'm starting to get jealous" when I kissed Sophia.
Ashley all you have to do is say you want me just for you and I'm all yours my sweet lil sis :eazyHype:
Didn't you tell her, sharing is caring ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What? what delivery? what you talking about? there are no pills!:tf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You ate them all again didn't you, ah well, will manage. ;)
And now i really have to go (talking to myself for last few hours):p.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Just curious, is there any mention of the update to the family yoga scene? It's the scene that I'm looking forward to the most but not sure whether it's still like 3-4 updates in the future before it got updated.

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
it was actually better when I had the option of incest that is the whole case of playing it is still good, but it was more exciting before, in some conversations it does not make sense that it is your landlady

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
ありがとう、じゃあ 私は日本学を勉強しているから日本語も学んでいるね。
thanks, well due to the fact that i'm studying japanese studies i also (obviously) learn japanese :p.
The thing is I have this recurrent idea that pops up from time to time, like this: "I have to learn that amazing language, I'll go crazy playing all those fantastic games that have no translation, I have to do it, yes, I will...", then 2 or 3 days pass and I start like: "Well, hum, it's to much time and energy and besides... blablabla" and never start, so I take my hat for u, besides I always considered ideogram languages so fascinating, anyway... cheers!

You say cat, wouldnt mind one ;)
I'm sure I woudnt mind one like that, sir... I have a little cat as a pet, but nothing like that, no sir...

Last edited:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
it was actually better when I had the option of incest that is the whole case of playing it is still good, but it was more exciting before, in some conversations it does not make sense that it is your landlady
For precisely that we have the incest patch in the OP, check that page 1 mate. U just put the file in the same folder with the .exe and voila! mommy and sisters come back from oblivion... cheers

Edited
how to trigger the new ashley and sophia event?
How about u check both walktroughts for the game, mate?, one comes with the game, the other is in the OP... cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Short version:
Patreon has been tighten the rope on adult games they have ban many types of fetishes like incest, mind control, drugs, rape, bestiality, and many more.

Devs had to make heavy changes to their Patreon pages to be able to keep their projects alive, and secure the income coming from their patreons, they were forced to adhere to the new rules.

If you check some pages back in this thread you will find a simple mod to revert the changes, and you actually can name the NPCs whatever you want (is not like I called Veronica's friend "crazy homosexual freak" or anything, I swear) this is old news tho but the changes can be easily reverted.
I talked to other devs about the rules, Dystopian makes Clairs's Quest the only thing Patreon got anal over where the text descriptions in postings and any explicit pictures. Dystopians plans for the future content and original vision of the game too remain intact. He has rape, bestiality, and killing in his games. Its not a theme of the game but the NC runs into that during her adventures (on occasion, rarely)

He posted a lengthy note on his Patreon page, after having a lengthy talk with Patreon and other creators/artists to understand the rules, so any future "weekly posts" must be worded in such a way that doesn't mention any of the topics you brought up, that includes any spoiler photos.

A little disheartened to see Faerin kind of 'sell out' like this. Again from what I continue to read about, it has to do with the content being posted on the pages, not the content within the game. Example - A game titled Dating My Daughter had to be changed to simply DMD on Patreon there was a recent update to the game and the games content and full title is still there but you will not get to see that full title on Patreon. I should also add this update came after the game creator got his account suspended for "explicit content", including having to rework his page to continue producing the game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes