Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Version 0.6.1 Man of the House: - Mod for incest conversion with instructions inside, and Walkthrough with three versions 0.6.1 and 0.6.0 Official
I'm not seeing a mapping.xml in the game directory. I know there was one to replace in 6.0d, but I am not seeing it here.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So am i, sleeping 3h daily :p
my goodness, i already get problems when i only sleep 5 hours or so. i always have to swallow a special pill or you can also call it capsule or else my stomach screws me so hard that i can't do anything. i envy ya.
i just put it where the .exe is located, and it worked
i have the feeling, we already answered the question before... why do we have the search option in this website again?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Take care of yourself, Brother, I did it too, but now I only do it again if is for extreme need. ;);):)
Will survive, no worry ;)

my goodness, i already get problems when i only sleep 5 hours or so. i always have to swallow a special pill or you can also call it capsule or else my stomach screws me so hard that i can't do anything. i envy ya.
Not sure if lack of sleep is to be for envy but ok thank, its happening last few days, even when i want to something wakes me up usually. :) And do use pills in morning usually for headache lol or more like for preventive one ;).

Reactions: Daxter250

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, one weird thing, probably old but still, the Ashley and Sophie scene is really weird because I was not far enough along the Ashley route for it to make sense. She was acting like jerking me off was second nature when she hadn't done it yet and she was still acting shy when she slept with me naked.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
What is up with the mapping.xml file being added in the the last update? Really the only thing I noticed from the last update. Had the same problem others had with Ashley's friend Sophia not getting a phone pic from the first gym accomplishment.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Ok, one weird thing, probably old but still, the Ashley and Sophie scene is really weird because I was not far enough along the Ashley route for it to make sense. She was acting like jerking me off was second nature when she hadn't done it yet and she was still acting shy when she slept with me naked.
correct, i encountered it too. seems to be a bug.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Will survive, no worry ;)

Not sure if lack of sleep is to be for envy but ok thank, its happening last few days, even when i want to something wakes me up usually. :) And do use pills in morning usually for headache lol or more like for preventive one ;).
want some of my pills ay?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ente Supremo
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes