Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Add a few of the members of the forum have talked about Patreons greed. And even game creators are hinting they intend to break away from Patreon and create a site of their own. If thats true it cannot happen soon enough. :FeelsGoodMan:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Version 0.6.1

Has anyone figured out what to do next with Ashley and Sophia after completing the mall, which I assume it was until getting the full kissing animation and Ashley saying she's becoming Jealous and Sophia uncomfortable.

Thanks

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Faerin so when will we be able to give pam our pepperoni?:heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink: replaying the game since i had saves given to me by my friend so i missed out on some content :oops: and i wanted my MC to be called Johnster XD

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
okay i played it through now (apart from moms path) and there are quite a few things that bother me...
Thans you for your very elaborate review, I agree with most of the things you point out and have added them to my list!

Ohh one thig i wanted to ask u @Faerin Veronicas friend from the gym is she inspired by Nena ?? the singer of 99 red Balloons ??
Nope, if that was the case, I would have added loads of armpit hair ;)

A little disheartened to see Faerin kind of 'sell out' like this. Again from what I continue to read about, it has to do with the content being posted on the pages, not the content within the game. Example - A game titled Dating My Daughter had to be changed to simply DMD on Patreon there was a recent update to the game and the games content and full title is still there but you will not get to see that full title on Patreon. I should also add this update came after the game creator got his account suspended for "explicit content", including having to rework his page to continue producing the game.
Ok, normally I try to ignore posts like these, but since you've brought it up again , let me ask you this: Do you honestly think I would "sell out" if Patron hadn't told me personally in several mails, spanning over 2 weeks, that I am required to change these things? Mind you, this is information I (again) personally received from Patreon, not something l that I've read somewhere or heard from someone, saying what (they think) is and isn't allowed (like yours). Sure I can be a hard-ass and act all cool and not comply to their demands and not "sell out", only problem is that would result in me losing my Patreon page, thus losing my income, thus being forced to spent less (or maybe no) time on my game, resulting in you no longer being able to play this game for free anymore, did you ever consider that?

In the end it's not that difficult to understand (at least I would think):
Patreon is not able to instantly review all the content (and probably won't pro-actively), but as soon as someone files a complaint, you're page will be reviewed (and blocked, if the rules are violated).
If you want to take the risk as a creator, be my guest, heck if Patreon wouldn't be reviewing me, I would probably have done the same thing, but one asshole is all it takes...

Patreon has asked me 3 times already, if I can name examples of other creators that are violating the rules!
Sure, I could be an ass an give them a (very long) list of creators that do and that didn't "sell out" like I did (according to you), but in my opinion that would be selling out!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ah, so it was.

Any idea how to trigger it, because I've completed the mall part and I've been checking in on them on Sundays, but can't enter the room.
Ash and Sophie have to tie their match in the mall: choose "clubbing" (let Sophie win), then "lingerie" (let Ash win), "go wild" and say that you can't decide. That's it. Quite tricky, I d'say.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ash and Sophie have to tie their match in the mall: choose "clubbing" (let Sophie win), then "lingerie" (let Ash win), "go wild" and say that you can't decide. That's it. Quite tricky, I d'say.
Thanks, very much appreciated

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ok, normally I try to ignore posts like these, but since you've brought it up again , let me ask you this: Do you honestly think I would "sell out" if Patron hadn't told me personally in several mails, spanning over 2 weeks, that I am required to change these things? Mind you, this is information I (again) personally received from Patreon, not something l that I've read somewhere or heard from someone, saying what (they think) is and isn't allowed (like yours). Sure I can be a hard-ass and act all cool and not comply to their demands and not "sell out", only problem is that would result in me losing my Patreon page, thus losing my income, thus being forced to spent less (or maybe no) time on my game, resulting in you no longer being able to play this game for free anymore, did you ever consider that?

In the end it's not that difficult to understand (at least I would think):
Patreon is not able to instantly review all the content (and probably won't pro-actively), but as soon as someone files a complaint, you're page will be reviewed (and blocked, if the rules are violated).
If you want to take the risk as a creator, be my guest, heck if Patreon wouldn't be reviewing me, I would probably have done the same thing, but one asshole is all it takes...

Patreon has asked me 3 times already, if I can name examples of other creators that are violating the rules!
Sure, I could be an ass an give them a (very long) list of creators that do and that didn't "sell out" like I did (according to you), but in my opinion that would be selling out!

Don't mind bullshit like that. There are always morons around who don't know how the world works.
You did what you had to, there's an incest patch.
Everything checks out. ;)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks again

All I'm missing now is the final picture for Ashley's gallery and from the save file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes