a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where's the official walkthrough for 6.1? Front page says it's attached but downloaded from mega and doesn't have it. Only walkthrough I could find was the fan one that also comes with the 6.0 version. Don't like the fan one though as it's very badly put together.
Keep looking down at the bottom of the post that is post #1 at the bottom, that is the meaning of "attached".

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Guess it's just me that finds her to be the least appealing/attractive female in the game (inlcuding Pam from the Pizza place)
Nope, not alone with that. At least Ozygator, FreeTheBobbies and me too, but there has to be more deviants just like us over here somewhere.

Hey guys I just had an interesting ideea and I can't not share this with you, maybe some of you will think it's to much or some will feel the same way as I do. Here it is: Why not make it so Veronica later on after a few updates and so on maybe she could get a love stat indicator to you know make her fall in love with the MC since I honestly had enough about all the mean sisters batting for the other team routine and maybe Fae will think about it and see the possibility behind it. Why not make a progressive event where the MC feels guilty about all the stuff he put her through and takes her to his room to tell her that he has had enough and he lets her of the hook, but when she hears this she feels relieved but also like something is missing. They both go to the way they were before, but she controlls herself more and then after a week or so she comes late in his room, like at the time she would go to her job and she asks him if they could talk. SHe tells him she has had enough of fighting with him over stupid reasons and that she wants to have a more intimate relastionship with you and he feels like she is pulling his leg so he plays allong untill he gets bold and asks her to prove how she wants to make it up to him and also show him proof of how she wants to be more "intimate". She asks him what would make change his mind, and on that note he says she should kiss him, at which point she is baffled, he stays the a couple of seconds and then says that she never had any intention to get his forgiveness and thats when she jumps him. Kisses him and from there on, well who knows. But thats only my ideea anyway. So please don't "kill" me for it.
Holy shit u really love her :) Nervertheless, I think Faerin is doing a good job with the game and I believe he has many stuff already planned, so Im inclined to let him do whatever he think is best, not that ur idea is bad and any idea can trigger another one and so on. On a side note, nobodye here will "killl" u because u share ur ideas, u may encounter a guy who can twist ur words to show off his ability to be funny who I will not name (but starts with Star and ends with Warrior... passive agressive, ¿me?, ¡not a chance! XD), but it is really harmless fun, no real "killing" intentions, I think XD

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I've heard rumours of Veronica having the [love] stat since the start of the game and that it just hasn't been revealed yet...but I would take that with a grain of salt, my source is highly questionable!
I think we can all agree that this only raises more concerns, such as: Who is NPC 7, and why doesn't she love me‽

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
How do I get the second progression event with ashley? Following the 6.0 official walkthrough and it says to teach her biology between 15:00 and 16:59 on weekdays when you're between 20-30 love points. Done all that (including the saturday advice text) and only get love points for teaching biology. So far only have 1 progression star with her from watching romantic movie where she kisses you at the end
U need to have 30 love points, the 20-30 is the stuff u can do to increase the love up to 30, when u get there u do that biology teaching to get the star. Also check cause there are usually little milestones in those segmenst from 20-30 or 40-50 that are needed for a star event to trigger. Cheers

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
Can someone please help, I can't seem to get achievement 6 for Ashley unlocked I have done everything I can think of I think I am just missing it up some how.

Reactions: Dimitrie

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I personally like Sofia, But I am not into older ladies or "mom" characters.
Though I have to say this roommate thing needs to be changed to something else fast, it sounds so bad.

I also wonder if anyone plays this game without walkthroughs and if they do how do they 100% this game and how long does it take? I keep trying to find the new stuff every update but it's way too difficult. Only if there was some hints in the game as to what you could do next.
No hidden achivements instead have them shown,
The texts are way too time specific. You have to be in places you would probably not normally be in at times you would not be in them especially not when using the tool for moving about faster.

Reactions: Faerin

Cro

May 10, 2017
In the walkthrough archive, the 0.6 official is OK (although missing the .1 events, obviously), but the fan-made one, that says 0.6.1 is a frikkin' joke.
I think this is the 1st time when the official walkth. is better than the custom made. It's just outdated, poorly written and generally misleading as 0.6.1, when it barely offers anything.
Please remove it until it's better.

Reactions: Fenric Andrias
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes