Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@kvothe1 @Badboll Just download the mapping.xml and put it into the main folder where the .exe is.
seems that the mod is finally spred around enough so others can tell those people how to use it. thanks! i already get mad reading so many of the same questions that im like the one in bad boys. im all woooza woooza right now :OhMyGoodness:.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
And that's not the official one, but the fan made one which is practically impossible to use for anything.
I appreciate that someone went to the trouble of trying to make a walkthrough, but it really is a mess and it needs a walkthrough to explain the walkthrough. Just wait for the official one.

R

RWaites

In the walkthrough archive, the 0.6 official is OK (although missing the .1 events, obviously), but the fan-made one, that says 0.6.1 is a frikkin' joke.
I think this is the 1st time when the official walkth. is better than the custom made. It's just outdated, poorly written and generally misleading as 0.6.1, when it barely offers anything.
Please remove it until it's better.
The majority have managed either with or without it O.K. it's a guide not a gospel, use some imagination

Reactions: FreeTheBoobies

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
The majority have managed either with or without it O.K. it's a guide not a gospel, use some imagination
Carlos walkthrouch if you read it, you will see that it say about the new events it's not ok but you get a line to play.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Here is The Link new version 0.6.0 fix, and The Mod For Post In OP, Thanks: - Mod: Only replace it with the other inside the game and incest path works again.
how to replace when there is no mapping.xml in the game dirs?

R

RWaites

Carlos walkthrouch if you read it, you will see that it say about the new events it's not ok but you get a line to play.
Haven't used it but have read it, in my opinion it is O.K. as a guide. If people want step by step instruction's the official guide come's out one week after the update.

Reactions: komgsd

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
cant stand that MC calls his sisters roommate. its intolerable.
its not alow to have sex with them wenn the mc has adopted in young age on patron? maby parents die on plane crash or something. the new family adopt him in young age. then he can call them mom,sis but there is no consanguinity.

R

RWaites

its not alow to have sex with them wenn the mc has adopted in young age on patron? maby parents die on plane crash or something. the new family adopt him in young age. then he can call them mom,sis but there is no consanguinity.
You can use the mod on page 1 to make them family or @gfm793 has posted a mod to make them step-family a few pages back

Reactions: IInEoII

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
wts the photo of ashley after the handjob lesson with claire? only one im missing and how do i get it? :p

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Hi! Just discovered this game so i wanted to ask, is the incest path fixed or do i still need to download the patch?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes