Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
? no you need the mod and put it in the main folder where the exe is and then you have ya incest and stuff. everything is fixed then.

RWaites was faster as always ^^. btw writing on a cellphones sucks xD.

Reactions: Ente Supremo
U

User_10739

Is there a mod for the new 0.61 version?

I tried to play without it and I just can't do it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Uh, i am kinda of a noob with things like these. So i just extract it into the "man of the house_Data" right?

R

RWaites

Is there a mod for the new 0.61 version?
Old one still work's on 0.6.1

You can go open the save with notepad and change the name to whatever you like

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 23, 2017
For put in OP I ask so many times that I give up Link: version 0.6.1: Mod for incest conversion and Walkthrough With official 0.6.0 too
Hi Carlo S, (sorry for my bad english but i try to let me understand without google translate lol) i really appreciate your work, many time you let me reach the 100% of the game in most of the new patch, i want to give you an advice, u can simply ignore if u don't like it. Why don't you write in red the new part of the new patch into the walkthrough? I think that there is more simply for people like me that play patch to patch, follow only the red part to reach the 100% after the new publish

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I remember that in version 0.5.4 after finishing the pizza job I returned home just after 18:00 and got robbed of all my hard earned money :).

But in the newest version I walked multiple times from 19:00 till 06:00 in the city without encountering a robber. After two weeks of doing this I've been robbed ten times, but never been lucky to run for it. Finally bought the taser and hoped that after running and failing I could zap him. No luck either :(.

Talking of a grind. I decided to hack the save file. Pretty easy when you have Cygwin installed. After searching for robber:

Code:
            <Achievement>
              <Title>Escape a robber.</Title>
              <Description />
              <Score>0</Score>
              <Hidden>false</Hidden>
              <Conditions>
                <Condition>
                 <ConditionType>flag</ConditionType>
                 <Param>achievement_robber</Param>
                 <OperatorType>equal</OperatorType>
                 <Value>1</Value>
In the param-tags the correct flag section is mentioned. That can be created and a diff between te old and new shows:

Code:
$ diff -u savegame_115.sav savegame_116.sav
--- savegame_115.sav    2017-11-14 13:35:27.956551300 +0100
+++ savegame_116.sav    2017-11-14 13:41:47.611285200 +0100
@@ -356,6 +356,12 @@
           <ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
         </Flag>
         <Flag>
+          <Name>achievement_robber</Name>
+          <Value>1</Value>
+          <ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
+          <ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
+        </Flag>
+        <Flag>
           <Name>achievement_robber_tased</Name>
           <Value>1</Value>
           <ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
So that one is now finished :twisted:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Is funny, some people that never did anything for someone else, only come here for talk against something, someone, and sometimes for report the players, that really are here only for help everyone, I know somes, that are doing it, and I don't respect those that do it, for everyone that are really here for play, for asking for help, for help and be friendly. All My Respect Are Deserved For You, Thanks a Lot. I sign it, with all my respect for All My Brothers: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi Carlo S, (sorry for my bad english but i try to let me understand without google translate lol) i really appreciate your work, many time you let me reach the 100% of the game in most of the new patch, i want to give you an advice, u can simply ignore if u don't like it. Why don't you write in red the new part of the new patch into the walkthrough? I think that there is more simply for people like me that play patch to patch, follow only the red part to reach the 100% after the new publish
You're the best, Brother, great idea, I like it very much, thanks a lot :cool:;);)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is funny, some people that never did anything for someone else, only come here for talk against something, someone, and sometimes for report the players, that really are here only for help everyone, I know somes, that are doing it, and I don't respect those that do it, for everyone that are really here for play, for asking for help, for help and be friendly. All My Respect Are Deserved For You, Thanks a Lot. I sign it, with all my respect for All My Brothers: Carlo S
Well told. I guess some ppl just like to provoke and poke until they get their balls cut off. Too bad they don't have balls to start with otherwise they wouldn't hide in shadows. Ignore those salty and appreciate friends (got way more of those). I guess the shit storm wasn't enough for them what we had in past few days. :cool:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is this a bug? I thought I completed the Veronica storyline, but saw in the achievements under Custom maid that one was missing:

Code:
$ grep -E '_maid_' savegame_116.sav
          <Name>achievement_maid_laundry</Name>
          <Name>achievement_maid_vacuum</Name>
                  <Param>achievement_maid_kitchen</Param>
                  <Param>achievement_maid_vacuum</Param>
                  <Param>achievement_maid_laundry</Param>
I remember that in the 10 times you can do her the chores in the maid costume I didn 't get this task form Mom/Claire. In the next series of 10 without her panties I got the kitchen chore. But it seems that then the flag is not set? I think I will add this one also to my save :).

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hi,

Loving 6.1 but i seem to be stuck atm for claire, ashley and sophia. Can you guys help me out?

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

For Claire:
I have 4 stars, 40 lust and max love. I finished the massage, yoga and masturbation event but can't seem to find how to trigger the new event chain (thought it had to do with peeking in the evening but no success).

For Ashley :
The only thing i'm missing is the 6th achievement and some pics (which i assume are related to the achievement

For Sophia :
Currently she gave me a handjob and i kissed her at the mall during the dress up contest but still haven't unlocked the second requirement for her achievement

A little hint would be welcome :)
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: tulkas

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
Hi,

Loving 6.1 but i seem to be stuck atm for claire, ashley and sophia. Can you guys help me out?

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

For Claire:
I have 4 stars, 40 lust and max love. I finished the massage, yoga and masturbation event but can't seem to find how to trigger the new event chain (thought it had to do with peeking in the evening but no success).

For Ashley :
The only thing i'm missing is the 6th achievement and some pics (which i assume are related to the achievement

For Sophia :
Currently she gave me a handjob and i kissed her at the mall during the dress up contest but still haven't unlocked the second requirement for her achievement

A little hint would be welcome :)
Thanks in advance!
Same here!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes