L

Lenor

Is there a way to force a 4x3 aspect ratio? The phone is fucked up with the current available resolutions.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
@Faerin - Just a lil heads up, I've noticed even with the mapping Patch, the girls sometimes refer to the MC as %name% instead of Son or Bro. Could we amend that in the patch? it's a lil unimmersive since I was used to it being the other way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Faerin - Just a lil heads up, I've noticed even with the Patch, the girls refer to the MC as %name% instead of Son or Bro. Could we amend that in the patch? it's a lil unimmersive since I was used to it being the other way.
Delete the xml file in the folder where the exe is and place this xml file in and see if that fixes your game.
This is the incest mod.

SlimJim

Oct 21, 2017
I'm missing the picture of Ashley after the HJ with Sofia, but before the fashion show ending, can anyone help?

U

User_215882

Check the official guide on how many stars you are and what exactly you have to do, you have quite few things to do like sleeping naked in morning, massage and stuff after that comes yoga and then back to sleeping naked. Best way to see there. :)
I don the masage
I personally like Sofia, But I am not into older ladies or "mom" characters.
Though I have to say this roommate thing needs to be changed to something else fast, it sounds so bad.

I also wonder if anyone plays this game without walkthroughs and if they do how do they 100% this game and how long does it take? I keep trying to find the new stuff every update but it's way too difficult. Only if there was some hints in the game as to what you could do next.
No hidden achivements instead have them shown,
The texts are way too time specific. You have to be in places you would probably not normally be in at times you would not be in them especially not when using the tool for moving about faster.
The mid

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin - Just a lil heads up, I've noticed even with the mapping Patch, the girls sometimes refer to the MC as %name% instead of Son or Bro. Could we amend that in the patch? it's a lil unimmersive since I was used to it being the other way.
Well basically the way the dialogs work is that there is a character's name and relationship. Sometimes the dialogs use the name, other times the relationship (roommate/bro/etc. depending on the mod).
This should still be the case as this has not been changed (although the name might be used more than before, because I had to a do a lot of automated replaces).

Reactions: Kalf

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hi, I managed to progress again but no clue what to do next.

I'm missing the last star for Claire and also one picture for ashley mentioned before by someone :
I'm missing the picture of Ashley after the HJ with Sofia, but before the fashion show ending, can anyone help?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
or your friendliness to share your mapping.xml with others
I played 0.6.0 without knowing that there was a patch to revert back to the original. The landlady/roommate was kind of strange. Glad that it is now back to the old version. Also very clever way to beat the Patreon rules. Thanks for sharing Carlo S!

U

User_215882

I think the walkthrough needs to be fixed a little. Right now Its ok for giving a general idea of what to do, but it could be a bit more specific on how to start certain scenes. Also I dont think charisma does anything at the moment right?

Reactions: NStefanN and a1fox3
R

RWaites

Hi, I managed to progress again but no clue what to do next.

I'm missing the last star for Claire and also one picture for ashley mentioned before by someone :
With Mom, Stand out side the bathroom at 20:00 until she invites you in, you may have to keep watching the movie with her at 21:00 until her stat's are high enough.
The missing picture is a bug that will automatically be sorted next update.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I played 0.6.0 without knowing that there was a patch to revert back to the original. The landlady/roommate was kind of strange. Glad that it is now back to the old version. Also very clever way to beat the Patreon rules. Thanks for sharing Carlo S!
secretly i still think faerin did it ;D. at least he left the exe as it is, meaning, that it still reads the mapping.xml if provided.

R

RWaites

I think the walkthrough needs to be fixed a little. Right now Its ok for giving a general idea of what to do, but it could be a bit more specific on how to start certain scenes. Also I dont think charisma does anything at the moment right?
The official walkthru comes one week after the update

U

User_215882

I mean Its good the he got a decent following before patreon cracked down. Had people not known the original storyline I think people would complain about the lack of h scenes since a landlord style game doesnt need a build up.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes