R

RWaites

Hi,

Loving 6.1 but i seem to be stuck atm for claire, ashley and sophia. Can you guys help me out?

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

For Claire:
I have 4 stars, 40 lust and max love. I finished the massage, yoga and masturbation event but can't seem to find how to trigger the new event chain (thought it had to do with peeking in the evening but no success).

For Ashley :
The only thing i'm missing is the 6th achievement and some pics (which i assume are related to the achievement

For Sophia :
Currently she gave me a handjob and i kissed her at the mall during the dress up contest but still haven't unlocked the second requirement for her achievement

A little hint would be welcome :)
Thanks in advance!
For Mom, Go to her room at 20:00 read and delete email then go to your room and compose new email.
For Ash. and Soph. be in your room saturday morning for text message (you may have to go out and return).

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
For Mom, Go to her room at 20:00 read and delete email then go to your room and compose new email.
For Ash. and Soph. be in your room saturday morning for text message (you may have to go out and return).
Thanks!

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Old one still work's on 0.6.1

You can go open the save with notepad and change the name to whatever you like
Yeah, I get it now after reading several pages of unclear posts. Ended up downloading the game several times thinking that the mod was the Mega link when in fact it is just the xml file that is needed. I modified the OP to try and make it easier to figure out.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hi,

Loving 6.1 but i seem to be stuck atm for claire, ashley and sophia. Can you guys help me out?

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

For Claire:
I have 4 stars, 40 lust and max love. I finished the massage, yoga and masturbation event but can't seem to find how to trigger the new event chain (thought it had to do with peeking in the evening but no success).

For Ashley :
The only thing i'm missing is the 6th achievement and some pics (which i assume are related to the achievement

For Sophia :
Currently she gave me a handjob and i kissed her at the mall during the dress up contest but still haven't unlocked the second requirement for her achievement

Thanks in advance!
instead of writing spoiler, simply use the spoiler by pressing on the + sign in the tab. it's way better to hide critical things with it ya know ^^.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ente Supremo

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Is funny, some people that never did anything for someone else, only come here for talk against something, someone, and sometimes for report the players, that really are here only for help everyone, I know somes, that are doing it, and I don't respect those that do it, for everyone that are really here for play, for asking for help, for help and be friendly. All My Respect Are Deserved For You, Thanks a Lot. I sign it, with all my respect for All My Brothers: Carlo S
your hard work is appreciated and i read more positive comments than negative ones.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Is funny, some people that never did anything for someone else, only come here for talk against something, someone, and sometimes for report the players, that really are here only for help everyone, I know somes, that are doing it, and I don't respect those that do it, for everyone that are really here for play, for asking for help, for help and be friendly. All My Respect Are Deserved For You, Thanks a Lot. I sign it, with all my respect for All My Brothers: Carlo S
to be honest i don't even answer people anymore who are just talking trash. screw them, it's not our problem if they have a problem with your walkthrough or your friendliness to share your mapping.xml with others and so on (and it shouldn't be your problem either). they don't have to use it if they don't like it. end of story. the best part was really, when someone threatened a game developer (because he still had incest stuff in his game) by writing patreon about his game. thankfully a mod showed him where the door is. critics are always welcome for me, but if i have the feeling that a guy simply wants to abuse my help than i show him directly, that he can got to hell. might not be your strategy, i know, but sometimes it's necessary ^^.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi,

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

For Claire:

For Ashley :

For Sophia :

Thanks in advance!
First MC need do everything with Claire (Mom), 20.00hrs go in Her bedroom and look the laptop. and follow the sequence in the walkthrough. In the Mall MC need choose clubbing - lingerie - go wild, and in Sunday 12.00hrs go to the Ashley's bedroom

Reactions: Crusoe and Kalf

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Question, is the cheat menu suposed to be locked or? Or does it unlock at a specific point?

-Nvm just reached that point-

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes