User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Oh, so this is the second change to the game
Yes, the first version was really very good, but suddenly Him change all the story and the way to play too, I stop both, playing and doing the walkthrough as well :):);).

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

Yes, the first version was really very good, but suddenly Him change all the story and the way to play too, I stop both, playing and doing the walkthrough as well :):);).
I've just been reading his Patreon page as well as changing the name to Deviant Desires he seems to be going back to his original format.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I've just been reading his Patreon page as well as changing the name to Deviant Desires he seems to be going back to his original format.
The change He made the first time is not for the rules of Patreon, this He who wanted to do :):);)

Reactions: RWaites

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Saddoggames last one thought it was vgood almost as good as MotH but not quite And he's got a new one out The Tyrant
yes but short on content, 4 what i read,
what I liked about my Legacy is the looking of the female Models (only Ana has had a Milkcow style) but the 2 nices looked natural and really nice renders (afotunatly Mc didnt show up very often he is uglyer as the night dark )

I need stop, for everyone, Goodnight and sleep well, Brothers ;);):)
Sleep Well Bro, Dream with Ashley Veronica and Momy (better say so before i get claw slaped bay sombody XD) in Angel Disguise :angel: :eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes