Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Much appreciated, though it could stand with a bit of fine tuning. The daughters call her stepmom too. Is it possible to adjust it so THEY call her mom, but the MC still calls her Claire(Rather than Stepmom)? Not that i'm asking you to do it(though I certainly wouldn't object). I'll do it myself, or try to at least if it's doable at all.

Edit: Actually I think I just did it. A lot easier than I initially thought it would be. lol
Actually, it doesn't work like that: each character has a two "roles", one for her relationship towards the MC and one for the MC's relationship towards her.
Relationships among the NPC's are not included.
Of course they could, but that would mean re-tracing & re-writing all the dialogs as well, so for now it's not really a priority.

Edit: At least that's how I would do it, if I would make such a mod :angel:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
A few pages back Faerin that he had a with Patreon about the game itself and they told that it also had to change. Maybe at the moment other developers are lucky, but one complaint and Patreon will probably play the game itself and sees that it doesn't comply. It seems stupid if there new rules only applies to the public part of the page on their site.

The hack in this game is the solution. The developer can claim that his game follows the rules. A developer can't be responsible for what others do. The hack is pretty simple, just placing a mapping.xml file in the same directory as the game executable. It can also be used to create other scenario's as well :).
Talks I had with other devs they said their respective games will remain as is, but they had to clean up their Patreon pages, Patreon doesn't seem to know what their doing! The other devs did talk with Patreon. Like I said 'm not out to attack any dev, I from the school of punk so I say things to be honest, but try to be respectful as I say it. Except when it comes to Patreon they can go get f****d :tf:

Anything I say should be taking as goodhearted in nature and not as any personal attack. I not going to stop playing the game and I am keeping up to tabs in the 'New Posts' section. Just been battling migraines for the last 2 weeks, really off and on for the last 2 months.

I completely understand devs concerns, as the site is currently the only site for funding their projects and losing an account would see them cut back development even having to quit their love for making games. There is a lot of talk between makers (really it is like a bother/sisterhood type of support, its actually pretty cool to see) finding people to help create another funding site, but the game makers should want control over the percentage they receive, and to post whatever they d**n well please.

You could go the route of the open software community, people who also love and support game makers could volunteer their time to keep the site updated and going. You would still need to put a percentage towards running the site, but the game makers would have control. :cool:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Question anybody played My Legacy ?? whats ur opinion ? about it
I'm not into the pregnancy stuff, but up until that point (pretty much just the ending) it was a pretty good game. What I found really amazing is the character development that I hadn't seen like this before, they're still the same characters, but with completely different personalities and (at least for me) it gets the dom/sub roles right. You can be dominant without treating your girls like worthless cumdumpsters. I'm sure there are enough people who are into this aggressive kind of roleplay and that's ok, but it's not for me - I like to treat my girls like pets rather than wortless slaves. ;) I think my favorite ending is the love/confidence/no alcohol constellation if my memory serves me right.

Something thread/game related just so I don't get completely offtopic: @Faerin We're here for you if you want to share some last minute previews or something, you don't have to hold back ;)

Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Sorry, must not do two things at the same time :). You're right.

Making a step version of the xml is pretty easy, just search and replace with some sed magic:

Code:
s/sister/stepsister/
s/daughter/stepdaughter/
s/mother/stepmother/
s/mom/stepmom/
Or even simpler:

Code:
s/(sister|daughter|mother|mom)/step\1/
Ok, looking through the file it is even easier to just do it by hand :). Attached a step version. However doesn't step not imply at least partly blood related? And so is incest as well?
Since Im "bloody Rookie in Coding" i took this oportunity to play around, Actually I opend the mapping.xml file with the editor and changed their relativity to each other saved it back as xml and it was done.! worked fine 4 me (anyway just in case i downloaded the xml file from this forum )

concernig Sexual Acts between "Political relatives (Steps) it is not a Crime in the mayority of Countrys because their not direct blood relatives.
at that point Kicks the Moralyty and tabooisation, in.
In many cases the Steps r Father or Mother (bro and sis) replacements or did play this role and as as u grown u feel them as Mom or dad or bro or sis, and the confusing feelings and ambivalent emotions, somebody could have r the same.

@re 4-Andrew, yeahh !! Punks Not Dead !!

@Lotex yes ure right ! is a bit off Topic here my apologies to @Faerin

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Patreon doesn't seem to know what their doing! The other devs did talk with Patreon
I believe that other devs talked with Patreon as well. But as you say Patreon is for now not really know what it is doing. In my previous work we had also moments where management mad a decision which raised hell by the customers. If management doesn't budge the best way is to just ride it out and don't enforce more than is really necessary. In that process different people say different things to customers because nobody has the complete picture...

After the dust is settled, someone will decide what management really wants and then gradually change the policy. So even if other developers are now safe, I think that this will change in the future. Or that the current policy will be reversed, but that takes probably a miracle. For now we have the situation that some devs were told that there game has to change as well and probably devs later in the process were told that (for now) only there page had to change. And some devs didn't even do that...

Again the future will tell what Patreon really wants to enforce. And that will probably dictated by reactions of devs as well. At some point one will say why must I change that while so and so doesn't have to. This isn't necessary snitching (?) but just in the heat of discussion.

Reactions: Mandingonator

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@StarWarrior: She send us a gift for @Faerin , for me and for all Brothers, the gift say what is the feeling that She have for Us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know why @StarWarrior and some of the others left and of course it's totally up to them.
I do hope that they will continue to enjoy the game and know that there will always be a place in "the house" for all of them!

Tomorrow is the big day ?
Tomorrow is a pretty special update (if I may say so myself), the story is finally unfolding a bit more and to me it feels like we are only just getting to the good part, which hopefully will result in a better game and lots of unproportionally developed bicpes and triceps! ;)

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes