Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm usually a lurker on these threads but decided to chime in. This games is excellent and I'm chomping at the bit for tomorrow. I love the way each of the paths have gone so far (especially Veronica), though it took me forever to find her path start @Carlo S walkthrough helped at ton.
Thanks, Brother, I tried my best ;);):)

Reactions: RWaites

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This post is not "contributing" why are you guys like spamming this? why does it deserve likes? stop the like spam.
Also 5 sharks? You're gonna need a bigger boat, but don't trust me on that i'm untrustworthy.:tf:
(Also no i'm not back, i was never here.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
This post is not "contributing" why are you guys like spamming this? why does it deserve likes? stop the like spam.
Also 5 sharks? You're gonna need a bigger boat, but don't trust me on that i'm untrustworthy.:tf:
Ohh !! we only wanted to see how santa plays with her assets , :eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
It worked, It worked ! ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sorry, I don't have a single like, and if I could do it, I'd give to You 1000. ;):):heartcoveredeyes:

R

RWaites

hi guys, "
MC need sleep
until 7.00AM with Bedroom door open"
how im suposed to open the bedroom ?
When mom has enough points you will get the option to sleep with or without underwear and the option to leave the bedroom door open or closed

Reactions: Carlo S

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Give a look in the Walkthrough, the events and the hours, and talk with Her :):) ----------------- Goodnight For all Brothers ;);):)
Thanks brother. You've been a true hero helping us out. Was stuck until you posted that walkthrough.

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes