User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
Oh...that tingles... :heartcoveredeyes::happyblush:firstimekiss:
x'D:extremelyhappy::coldsweat:XD:D

@StarWarrior Hey Nice to hear from u buddy !! hope ur have a great time, and remember : Mi Casa es su Casa ! (My House is yours too = allways welcome, keep cool and watch ur self ! )

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
whens the next update, and what does the mapping.xml do cause seems nothing has changed or nothing is changing in the dialog.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
update is tomorrow! every other Friday thanks to the hard work of @Faerin! it's no wonder his game has quickly become very popular and will continue to gain popularity.

he has fewer resources than some of the highest income Patreon'ers yet is able to turn out fair amounts of content bi-weekly. i'm just continually impressed by dev's awesomeness!

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
update is tomorrow! every other Friday thanks to the hard work of @Faerin! it's no wonder his game has quickly become very popular and will continue to gain popularity.

he has fewer resources than some of the highest income Patreon'ers yet is able to turn out fair amounts of content bi-weekly. i'm just continually impressed by dev's awesomeness!

What time on Fridays does it come out?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
You should introduce her to the forum x'D
that is the same as releasing a Goldfish in a Lake full of Sharks XDXDXD:coldsweat::closedeyesmile:x'Dx'D
:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::HeyGuys::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::eek:penedeyewink::firstimekiss::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
that is the same as releasing a Goldfish in a Lake full of Sharks XDXDXD:coldsweat::closedeyesmile:x'Dx'D
:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::HeyGuys::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::eek:penedeyewink::firstimekiss::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:
You could do it undercover without telling anyone first x'D

R

RWaites

Screen-Shot-2013-06-09-at-21.19.56.png

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
One of the best games i have played so var. If i have to compare MoH with another game .... of put it this way, BB has a long way to go to reach this level of pleasure en story.
Thx Faerin.
Man of the House - Faerin_Unity 0.6.1_extra.rar

Man of the House - Faerin_Unity 0.6.1_extra_48129_Mod_-_mapping_and_instructions_rar.rar

Reactions: Asphyx and Faerin

Balki22

Jun 10, 2017
I'm usually a lurker on these threads but decided to chime in. This games is excellent and I'm chomping at the bit for tomorrow. I love the way each of the paths have gone so far (especially Veronica), though it took me forever to find her path start @Carlo S walkthrough helped at ton.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes