itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Is this game worth checking out? Does it have good content and is incest an option? thx in advance

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Is this game worth checking out? Does it have good content and is incest an option? thx in advance
Yes, it's a good game. I recommend grabbing the walkthrough so you know where people are at different times (also good to know what relationship scores are needed). If you want to have incest you need to get the patch (somewhere on the last page or 2).

Reactions: Carlo S

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's an awesome game, there will be an update in a few days and you can unlock incest by extracting the mapping.xml into the folder where the .exe is.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
This may have already been addressed, but there's no way in hell I am reading through 400 pages worth of posts. Egads! So the OP makes it sound like I can opt between having the characters be blood relatives or step-family. Which I effing love. Cuz...seriously. The incest stuff? Just, no.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand.

So I started my game, but there was never an optional point that I observed. I was just relegated to "Tenant" with the mother being Landlady and the sisters being roomates. Is there a way to make them step-family? Ami doing it wrong?

Rhetorical question. I am obviously doing it wrong. Now how do I do it right?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If you don't want the default landlady storyline you must download the mapping.xml from this thread and place it beside the .exe

The developer was forced by Patreon to remove the incest storyline, but someone found a clever hack -- the mapping.xml file -- to bring it back. So there is no choice in the game itself it all depends if the mapping.xml is present or not. If you study the mapping.xml file you see that it can be modified for other scenario's -- au-pair for example -- as well...

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
About 48hrs to go before all the questions start again
We need to brace ourselves for impact! XD

Question anybody played My Legacy ?? whats ur opinion ? about it
I've tried this game 2 times and didn't like it. Somehow not my cup of tea.

This may have already been addressed, but there's no way in hell I am reading through 400 pages worth of posts. Egads! So the OP makes it sound like I can opt between having the characters be blood relatives or step-family. Which I effing love. Cuz...seriously. The incest stuff? Just, no.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand.

So I started my game, but there was never an optional point that I observed. I was just relegated to "Tenant" with the mother being Landlady and the sisters being roomates. Is there a way to make them step-family? Ami doing it wrong?

Rhetorical question. I am obviously doing it wrong. Now how do I do it right?
The information in OP is outdated. This was the case before the Patreon incident. Right now we use the mapping.xml as a mod to revert the changes the dev was forced to make. Since you don't like incest you have to edit this file to your liking, which is really easy. I'm pretty sure someone posted a 'step-family' version a while ago in this thread if you don't want to do it yourself.

For more information about the Patreon incident take a look here and also any further discussion should be in the following thred:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
he was asking about a step-family version. You need the mapping.xml for that.
Sorry, must not do two things at the same time :). You're right.

Is there a way to make them step-family?
Making a step version of the xml is pretty easy, just search and replace with some sed magic:

Code:
s/sister/stepsister/
s/daughter/stepdaughter/
s/mother/stepmother/
s/mom/stepmom/
Or even simpler:

Code:
s/(sister|daughter|mother|mom)/step\1/
Ok, looking through the file it is even easier to just do it by hand :). Attached a step version. However doesn't step not imply at least partly blood related? And so is incest as well?

Reactions: RWaites and Faerin

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Much appreciated, though it could stand with a bit of fine tuning. The daughters call her stepmom too. Is it possible to adjust it so THEY call her mom, but the MC still calls her Claire(Rather than Stepmom)? Not that i'm asking you to do it(though I certainly wouldn't object). I'll do it myself, or try to at least if it's doable at all.

Edit: Actually I think I just did it. A lot easier than I initially thought it would be. lol

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, I think I know what you changed, but I'm not sure if this works in every situation. But if you find something that doesn't add up, tell it in this thread and include your mapping.xml. Then others can see if it is fixable. Not sure if all combinations are present in the file or that some are missing...

But other than that it is indeed a pretty easy hack :).

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes