R

RWaites

Noooooo! Not again...damn that developer!
I'll look into it and create a hotfix later today/tomorrow if needed ;)

Update: seems to be working fine for me?
Do you mean:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh no I looked at your spoiler
Haha, yes please!
I'm off now for the rest of the day (finally weekend!), but will be back to answer questions/solve bugs tonight/tomorrow!
Have a good rest

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Faerin And to start that whining: Mapping.XML which came with this v6.2. caused Mom to became Claire and probably others changed too. Taking the mapping.xml from v6.1. fixed that and now MC is living happily with Steps...

Reactions: Faerin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just wait? nothing more?
As long as your game was up to date then yes it will start at 8 am or it did for me.

It could be any time though for it kicked off as soon as I started up this new update.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I don't understand how this game has so many likes and views... AM I missing something, I played it but it seems so bland to me lol.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
Once the introduction is complete you should see a shady looking man in a hat on your phone, that's the cheat menu (it's best to just use it for money and MC's stat's as if you cheat with the girls you may miss transitions)
I did that but don't see the cheat option like I had before. Am I forgetting to replace a file or make a change? I have only used it once so I am forgetful on all the details.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
The mapping.xml is not working for me in the new update, i downloaded the game from the home page and the mapping.xml was already n the folder but still getting tenant dialogues.What should i do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The mapping.xml is not working for me in the new update, i downloaded the game from the home page and the mapping.xml was already n the folder but still getting tenant dialogues.What should i do?

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
The new Ashley events aren't working for me. Not sure why. I did the mom events and finished them but nothing happend with Ashley. Past several days

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The new Ashley events aren't working for me. Not sure why. I did the mom events and finished them but nothing happend with Ashley. Past several days
Make sure you are awake and in your room at 8 am in the morning, for me it was Monday morning.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes