Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Make sure you are awake and in your room at 8 am in the morning, for me it was Monday morning.
Didnt trigger for me.. Tried several mondays. But I noticed that i have 1 event missing from the scary movie line. Could it be because of that? Not sure what this one is. Took a screenshot

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Haha, yes please!
I'm off now for the rest of the day (finally weekend!), but will be back to answer questions/solve bugs tonight/tomorrow!
Have a nice Weekend !!

Didnt trigger for me.. Tried several mondays. But I noticed that i have 1 event missing from the scary movie line. Could it be because of that? Not sure what this one is. Took a screenshot
Indeed if u dont complete the Horror Movie chain of events it wont Trigger !

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Yeah but i don't know know which one is missing? I replayed the horror movie events several times now. In the screenshot it actualy looks like a bug.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It looks like you have to have every thing done up to this update to trigger it.

demtimot

May 6, 2017
im at max success for everyone except mom with 99% and ashley's last one under "extra lessons". been waiting every 8am but nothing is happening. any ideas anyone?

Reactions: tulkas

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@karan121

That is because you must move the mapping.xml from where it's at to inside the data folder for it to work.

It seems the newest little sister event has a few minor mistakes the little sister dialogue in one spot was listed for the brother instead or her and one spot with the little sister her words were surrounded by () to indicate that she was talking to herself but in fact she was talking to her brother.

2nd new mother event also has the son talking in one spot but it's has the mother saying it.

Older sister also has a spot as well where she yells fuck yeah but it's shown as the brother saying it.

@jackkane

I still have the play video games option on my computer maybe it's a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Big thanks @Carlo S and @Faerin for the game.
I used the mapping.xml to restore the game to the original state like most other people her and will continue to do so, but I can't help but wonder that Claire's new story arc actually works well well with her as the landlady, maybe even better than with her as the mother. Kinda like in the movie "The Graduate". Just a thought though, no critisicm.

@All having trouble with triggering the new Ashley scene. You probably need to have completed everything else with her, including both events with Sophia, so you need 13/14 stars (it's called special in the achievement menu, between 7 and 8). If you have 13 stars, Ashley should send you a message in the morning. If you already have 14 special, you did something wrong and should change it back to 13.

Haha, there actually is a user called all :closedeyesmile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes