rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i miss the last Ash event, i'm at 100 love and 14 special with her.
according to the save the last event is called schoolgirl_fuck but i neither have the school on the map nor see any message event in the save regarding a school. any ideas?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
i miss the last Ash event, i'm at 100 love and 14 special with her.
according to the save the last event is called schoolgirl_fuck but i neither have the school on the map nor see any message event in the save regarding a school. any ideas?
Maybe that's the problem. You should only have 13. The sex is the 14. special. It has nothing to do with a school building, she is dressed as a schoolgirl, the event is in her room after you get a text from her in the morning.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How did you get to 94%, the only way is that you did not complete all Ashley before this update came out.
There was a bug with 0.6.1 where I was stuck at 99%, missing one image from Ashley and according to 0.6.2 it was the one of Ashley and Sophia in the Mall after you select go wild.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Maybe that's the problem. You should only have 13. The sex is the 14. special. It has nothing to do with the school building, she is dressed as a schoolgirl, the event is in her room, after she texts you in the morning.
if i change in the save the special value from 14 to 13 it puts Ash back to 88% with grindmaster at 13/14. so i need special at 14 to complete the prev grindmaster achievement.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
if i change in the save the special value from 14 to 13 it puts Ash back to 88% with grindmaster at 13/14. so i need special at 14 to complete the prev grindmaster achievement.
No, it's supposed to be only 88% before the sex. Just don't change anything, like I said, the new event is the 14. special. Just play the game like it's supposed to be played.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There was a bug with 0.6.1 where I was stuck at 99%, missing one image from Ashley and according to 0.6.2 it was the one of Ashley and Sophia in the Mall after you select go wild.
Go here and get the save game and it is finish up to 6.1

Reactions: tulkas

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
No, 88% is the way it's supposed to be before the sex. Just don't change anything.
ok i modified the save having special at 13 and i finally got the message from Ash in the morning.
@Everyone who's stuck there, open the save in the notepad, look for the lines
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>14</Value>
<Max>14</Max>
and modify Value to 13.

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
@Faerin Here is one instance found in the latest update. This one is all i found for now, got work tomorrow morning, but looking forward to replaying the entire game again to get the full new patch experience. Great content so far tyvm for your contribution to the community.
I'l just update the post or repost what ever typos or bugs i might find :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faerin

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well I'm finished for now with this update. I've done everithing I could and I'm pleased to say it was a nice surprise, this new update, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that we can't wait for more story and way more events and other cool stuff in the next updates.

ra

Jun 19, 2017
All of the compliments for the game are becoming really exciting
sorry somebody can give me the choice of the mail of the second part 6.2 thanks to everyone

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All of the compliments for the game are becoming really exciting
sorry somebody can give me the choice of the mail of the second part 6.2 thanks to everyone
Its been answered in the last 2-4 pages.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I'm surprised so many people struggle with the emails. Just pick the options which look most like they've been written by a doctor. In the two emails, I only got one choice wrong.

Anyway, this was another great update. I hope people are satisfied with the story progression. Personally I'd love to see a few new locations open up soon, but I'm happy with whatever updates we get.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes