Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Man of the House version 0.6.2 - Mod for conversion and complete Save : ----------------- Walkthrough 0.6.2 two versions here -

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah I agree everything's coming together nicely and at the right pace.
Brother, this version is really good, the game is a Great game, and everything is happen in excellent way, the progression of the game, is alright, in the right time. ;);):)

R

RWaites

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Carlo S

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin And to start that whining: Mapping.XML which came with this v6.2. caused Mom to became Claire and probably others changed too. Taking the mapping.xml from v6.1. fixed that and now MC is living happily with Steps...
That's kind of the point ;)
why did faerin get rid of the play video games option?:FeelsBadMan:
Did he? I mean did I? It should still be in there, but maybe you found a bug?

Quite a lot of typos in this one. I think there were typos in every new scene (I stopped counting after 9). Someone should get the developer a better mattress.

Beyond that, did the new renders seem different to anyone else? Veronica especially looked... softer.
Ouch, I do have to admit that a lot of dialogs have been written last 2 days, so if you do feel like letting me know, it would be appreciated! (Will change the "mattress" <- hate that word...way to many letters :p)

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Brother, this version is really good, the game is a Great game, and everything is happen in excellent way, the progression of the game, is alright, in the right time. ;);):)
In the Previous Version, I was already in his room ... but not the memory of having erased her mails.
With the New Version, I can't see a movie with Claire at 21:00

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the Previous Version, I was already in his room ... but not the memory of having erased her mails.
With the New Version, I can't see a movie with Claire at 21:00
Look in the Walkthrough, because after the bath have some changes here

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Extra
• Added an additional (small) event to the extra version.
someone found what is it?
if it's something related to the family then I have everything open

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes