Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Man of the House version 0.6.2 - Mod for conversion and complete Save : -------- Walkthrough 0.6.2 two versions here:

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys. I'm back. Could someone please tell me what should i do on Ashley and mom's new events quick? I'd be really appreciative for it.

Arcano30

Sep 16, 2017
I'm stuck at the new event for ashely, I already check the walk through, but no luck.

The events: 9th
- (8.00 hrs) – Ashley text message for MC (Foyer – Living Room entrance) - (15.00 hrs) – Ashley Bedroom (Good Surprise)

RedmanDR

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know is it a bug, but I'm missing the last picture in Mom gallery, and because of that can't finish Photographic Memory Achievement for her (walkthrough doesn't help)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't know is it a bug, but I'm missing the last picture in Mom gallery, and because of that can't finish Photographic Memory Achievement for her (walkthrough doesn't help)
You need go to the Mom's bedroom, when all points is increased, MC need go in the Mom's bedroom, left and give a look again in the bedroom.

R

RWaites

I'm stuck at the new event for ashely, I already check the walk through, but no luck.

- (8.00 hrs) – Ashley text message for MC (Foyer – Living Room entrance) - (15.00 hrs) – Ashley Bedroom (Good Surprise)
Ashley at 88% = 13stars you should get a message from her in your room 08:00 to start event

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Look if Ashley have all points, or use this Save

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes