Lamonster

May 28, 2017
Hey there, new here, so take it easy on me. Thread title says extra version, but 6.2 cheat menu is disabled. Am I missing a mod or something from the main game download? Thanks in advance!

R

RWaites

Hey there, new here, so take it easy on me. Thread title says extra version, but 6.2 cheat menu is disabled. Am I missing a mod or something from the main game download? Thanks in advance!
It's the shady looking man on your phone, it should unlock after the introduction sequence or try re-downloading from here

Reactions: Kalf

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Cheat menu?
The cellphone still works, cheats still work, you use the cellphone to cheat.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I at one time had a bug like that where Ashley's bikini shot was missing because her and Sophie's activated at the same spot and I ended up getting Sophie's picture but never got Ashley's so I just went into the save file and changed it and when I went back into game the picture was now there in the phone.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Man of the House version 0.6.2 - Mod for conversion and complete Save : -------------- Walkthrough 0.6.2 two versions here:

Reactions: RWaites

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Nice Update! Finally completed it...
But I have to admit that the walkthroughs are starting to become a mess....Too Many events that happen at the same time makes them very confusing.
I'm going to try some things with them and try to organize them better based on how many points are required to actually see the events if I can. It will probably take quite awhile to do as I will have to replay the game from the start.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
R

RWaites

I'm trying talk with someone for extract all pics, but the only one that did it, don't answer anymore ;);):)
I wish I had the processing power but if I get more than half a dozen pictures on my laptop freezes but I'm sure someone can do it for us

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I wish I had the processing power but if I get more than half a dozen pictures on my laptop freezes but I'm sure someone can do it for us
I don't know why, but this version of unity only one did that, everyone else give up include me :closedeyesmile::):)

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes