oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
Here are the CG for 0.6.2 (extra). I removed the backgrounds, UI, etc. so that you have dialogs (transparent PNG) and scenes (JPG 90% quality).

NB: it seems OP prefers light (and incomplete) rips so I'll save myself time and stop posting them.

Last edited:

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
alright maybe someone here can help me out?
I completed all of ashley and veronica this time around but i cant even figure out how to start claire's event, or rather continue her event from version 6.1. In version 6.1 i pretended to be the doctor and did the email thing and got it to the point where i could watch the movie with her in her "loose robe". but thats as far as i can go now. i dont know how to continue or start the new events either, and at 20:00 it doesnt let me enter her room anymore. can anyone help me out?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
That's kind of the point ;)

Did he? I mean did I? It should still be in there, but maybe you found a bug?

Ouch, I do have to admit that a lot of dialogs have been written last 2 days, so if you do feel like letting me know, it would be appreciated! (Will change the "mattress" <- hate that word...way to many letters :p)
it says play solitaire instead now.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
After the bath, MC need look in PC in the bedroom, in the next Day need send other fake email, Choose 2 - 2 - 3- 3 - 1 - 1 - 2 and in the next day, go to Mom's bedroom 22.00 hrs and talk with Her. Good Luck ;);):)
you should include the 2 - 2 -3- 3 - 1 -1 - 2 in the walkthrough.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

blubberina

May 29, 2017
alright maybe someone here can help me out?
I completed all of ashley and veronica this time around but i cant even figure out how to start claire's event, or rather continue her event from version 6.1. In version 6.1 i pretended to be the doctor and did the email thing and got it to the point where i could watch the movie with her in her "loose robe". but thats as far as i can go now. i dont know how to continue or start the new events either, and at 20:00 it doesnt let me enter her room anymore. can anyone help me out?

Try it at bath at 20 or 20:30.

Anyone has the same Problem that he cannot choose the cannot Deside Option After the Go wild model Competition in the mall? I think because of that i cannot join them in ashleys room on sunday and get no progress with her.

Also I achieved the handjob scene with Claire but Everytime she visits my room when I sleep nacked she stays at Tür door nur doesnt come to my bed...

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I am ready for the next update again. View attachment 43733
So u didnt find any bugs or anything? Cool, lets give it a go. What u think about this update?

well i already got the felt her up achievement
Well, there are so many achievements and stars in there, check closely... sometimes it feels Faerin should place a "Master of the house" achievement for all the stuff we did for our beautifull family already XD Cheers!

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes