Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Im stuck with Veronica after the club. What should I do to continue. And I cant take bath with Ashly, everynight I join her in, but she always get out first and cant get the achivment. Any advices?

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Great update I didn't run into any bugs. I am curious why intercourse with Ashley and not Veronica? Is Veronica interested in women perhaps more then men? Ah, the plot thickens :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Im stuck with Veronica after the club. What should I do to continue. And I cant take bath with Ashly, everynight I join her in, but she always get out first and cant get the achivment. Any advices?
You have to go to the Gym and talk with Amy about what happened at the night club, then the next morning talk to Clair and accept a chore, then wait till 10:00 talk to Veronica, you find out something interesting but she still does chores.

With Ashley wait until 21:00 go to the hallway (leading to the bathroom) a dialog box appears saying the door is slightly open and someone is in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlo S

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
You have to go to the Gym and talk with Amy about what happened at the night club, then the next morning talk to Clair and accept a chore, then wait till 10:00 talk to Veronica, you find out something interesting but she still does chores.

With Ashley wait until 21:00 go to the hallway (leading to the bathroom) a dialog box appears saying the door is slightly open and someone is in there.
but who can I get text message at 8am by ashley? I went bed from 22 to 7 and (clicking on hourglass) I wanted until 8am ad then I left the bedroom... this I did from sunday to friday

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Man of the House version 0.6.2 - Mod for conversion and complete Save: ---------------- Walkthrough 0.6.2 two versions here:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't use the walkthrough, but I did see it posted shortly after 0.6.2 extra was posted for download after page 423? I did get stuck for 40 minutes trying to get the fake email right, I almost downloaded the walkthrough. :closedtongue:

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Someone: Can post, please the Fan Made Walkthrough In OP, Thanks a lot in Advance -

Reactions: RWaites

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017

What time should I talk in fitness, cus I cant atm to talk with Amy.
Im going in 21.00 in bath with Ash but still doing same scene, she band over to see her pussy but thats all, still dont get achivemnts for bath togheter

R

RWaites

@Pepooooooooo You have to keep visiting the bath with Ashley until stats are high enough to complete achievement Screenshot (14).png
Have you fingered Veronica at the club, has Amy licked your fingers and have you had the dream Screenshot (15).png
Here are my completed Savegames for v0.6.0 and 0.6.1 if they are any use

Last edited by a moderator:

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Is there a bitcoin miner or something in the exe used in the first post? My GPU usage went from 5% to 90% on a 1080.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes