JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Please tell me why in my game the kitchen cleaning (with the maid outfit) is always unchecked :'(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And don't tell me I'm unlucky x'D

Last edited:

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
How do we unlock the mother's door? I keep seeing about going to her computer and seeing the email, but I can't even enter her room

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do we unlock the mother's door? I keep seeing about going to her computer and seeing the email, but I can't even enter her room
Get the walkthrough it works wonders

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
After email, you have to go to the bathroom with her twice. After the second time, she write a new email to which you will reply with the fake account. Then at night (~ 22:00) you can enter in her room, when you go to peep her, if I remember correctly

Reactions: Ente Supremo

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
After email, you have to go to the bathroom with her twice. After the second time, she write a new email to which you will reply with the fake account. Then at night (~ 22:00) you can enter in her room, when you go to peep her, if I remember correctly
My problem is that I can't get into her room to read the email the first time

R

RWaites

My problem is that I can't get into her room to read the email the first time
As we don't know exactly where you are upto in the game, use this walk-through it will show what to do and how many points you need to get to her room at 20:00 the first time

Reactions: pldmdfan325
R

RWaites

Can anyone help please really stuck View attachment 43893
You cannot get that achievement until you have done the fashion show with Ashley and Sophia on Saturday. You should get a message from Ashley Saturday Morning the correct choices are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then go to Ashley's room on Sunday 11:00 after that you should get another message 08:00 Monday (you may need to walk around the apartment) telling you to go to her room at 15:00
Edit
@Deepthroatme to get mom to 100% go straight back into her room when she has finished giving you a HJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Carlo S

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Guys i'm stuck in this. It looks like there should be one more photo. Is this a bug? If it's not what should i do.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@Faerin You were right, this update was worth the wait ten times over. We got a good chunk of progress with Ashley and some smaller, albeit not less important updates with Mom and Veronica, especially the last one was quite sexy. She's so cute, happy, and grateful when you praise and reward her :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes